Lose weight the easy way! 13 bags of pure natural whole food will make it easy for your own 13 Day Nutritional Event! Get the facts at the Health Tips Blog
Pure Aloe Vera Gel is a miracle worker for the skin!
Not just for cuts and bruises, try pure Aloe Vera gel on your face after some time in the sun! It'll repair your dry skin and help you look more tanned!
Cure Help Health Articles 378&start=12&results=2"); ?>
To keep the body fit and supple, the Indian system of yoga is the most effective and it has been recognized all over the world. Though, the founder of this system was Maha rishi Pantanchali but it has further been developed and suitability of the circumstances and environments.
Heavy weighted person cannot be termed as fit and healthy person as fatness has direct relation with breathing problem, heart problem etc. There are numerous assanas but most suggested assanas for quick weight loss are given below.
1.Sarvangasan Lie down on the back left the legs straight up and then support your body with hand on back on. It increases your blood circulation and reduces the fatness of the abdominal portion of body. Most useful to maintain your sex energy. Time period Start with 1 minute and then extend up to 10sec to 1 minute.
2.Halasan Lie down on the back, take the legs stretching then behind so as to touch the ground. It is useful for spine, improve the digestive system reduce fatness on the abdomen, thighs and but tuck. Time period Start with 1 minute and then extend up to 10sec to 1 minute.
3.Padpaschimott anasan Sit with stretched legs bend forward, touch the toe's with finger tips, bend still further as you can. Then try to touch your forehead with knees. Reduce fatness of abdominal, improve digestion and increase flexibility of your spine.
4.Pavanmuktasan This yoga excercise should be performed as follow-:
Lie down on your back bend legs and bring them inside clasp then with hands, bring the head up to touch the knee. Useful for gastro able reduce fatness over abdomen.
5.Shalabhasan Lie down on your chest, then the head and legs to the extent that the entire body rest on your waist press your hips with closed fists useful for digestive organ abdominal and spine.
6.Dhanurasan Lie down on your stomach, hold the legs with hands, pull up the abdomen useful for sciatic nerve and digestive organ lungs and abdomen.
All the six exercises are named in Sanskrit Language witch was the original language of Maha rishi Pantanchali.
1.To perform these asan's proper intake and release of breath be cared to achieve the result of weight losing.
3.The yoga assans should be performed in morning with out taking any meal but a glass of water if taken prior to assan will give better results.
4.In evening assan can be performed if there is a time gap of four hour of your lunch to the time of assan.
5.After each assan, the body should be given relaxation for 2-3 minutes.
6.Ladies should not perform these assan during their menstruation period.
We really do care about your health and happiness and are thrilled you are interested in our articles, but please always check with your doctor before trying something new!
Top 10 Diet Tips For Weight Loss Success
Perform a search for the word diet on Google and you'll find 175,000,000 results. Run the same diet search on Yahoo and you'll be presented with 118,000,000 suggested sites. The popular auction site eBay has more than 26,321 diet items for sale. Finally, searching for diet on myspace.com will reel in page after page of people interested in, confused about, and seeking answers for dieting.
With the staggering array of diet pills and diet plans on the market today, it's should come as no surprise that most people are perplexed about which diet product is right for them. Approximately two-thirds of our population is overweight, and statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) indicate that 80 percent of overweight individuals and almost 87 percent of obese individuals are trying to lose or maintain their weight. In other words, there are literally millions of Americans seeking diet tips and advice they can trust.
That's why we've created this list of top 10 diet tips. As personal trainers and health club owners, our goal is to offer you sound advice on how to achieve permanent weight loss with a healthy diet program. We're not pushing any particular diet food, diet supplement or weight loss program. Instead, our goal is to provide you with some of the best weight loss information available.
1. Our first diet tip is also our most important. We strongly encourage you to seek medical advice before beginning any diet and nutrition program. This is good advice for anyone beginning a new exercise program, as well. Nobody but your own personal physician is qualified to give you the expert advice you need to make intelligent decisions about healthy weight loss, so first and foremost get some medical advice before starting any diet.
2. Our second diet tip is to look for all the free advice on dieting you can find. Be aware that the best, most reliable health advice will come from people actually working in the industry - NOT from marketers and salespeople. With this in mind, seek tips on losing weight from doctors, nutritionists and gym owners. Be wary of health tips from marketers who are solely interested in selling you a product or plan. The ulterior motive to sell may make their weight loss tips questionable.
3. Realize that if a diet has gained national exposure, it has probably worked for someone. However, just because a diet has worked for someone else doesn't mean it will work for you. Just as legal advice and dating tips must vary from person to person, diets are not a one-size-fits-all commodity either. So when your relative or co-worker gushes about the great new online diet they're on, check it out before you jump on the bandwagon. What works for them may not work for you.
4. Try many different diet recipes to decide which you like best. People enjoy different foods, and finding a diet recipe that pleases everyone is like trying to give the same relationship advice to every couple on the planet. It just won't work. Attempting to force yourself to eat foods you don't like, just because they're low in calories, will only lead to frustration and failure. A much better approach is to experiment with diet recipes until you find the perfect match for you.
5. Our fifth diet tip is to avoid weight loss pills and prescription diet pills that may be unsafe or even deadly. Although some diet drugs are completely safe and effective, others (like Meridia and Phen-Fen) have surprised users with serious side effects. The promise of fast weight loss isn't worth the risk to your health, so be cautious with weight loss drugs and other weight loss supplements.
7. Join a support group. Some of the best weight loss tips and diet advice isn't found in a book, but comes from other people just like you. Joining a diet support group like PRISM or TOPS can make all the difference when your willpower starts to fade and you're tempted to throw in the towel. Whether you're swapping Weight Watcher recipes or discussing the new diet patch on the market, a support group can be a tremendous help as you write your own weight loss success story.
8. Set realistic expectations. All the doctor advice on dieting suggests that, if you're experiencing healthy weight loss, then you should be losing no more than 1 to 2 pounds per week. Lose weight any faster than that and you're likely losing muscle tissue and water weight instead of just fat. This is one of the worst things you can do when you're trying to achieve permanent fat loss. So forget the infomercials that promise you quick weight loss without any effort, because that's just not true. Focus instead on achieving your ideal weight with a healthy diet and nutrition weight loss plan.
9. A diet tip that you may not expect requires you to eat more often. That's right! Consume small high-protein and low fat snacks every 3 to 4 hours and you'll keep hunger pangs away all day. This will go a long way towards eliminating the binges that are so tempting during a diet. Following this advice will also keep your blood sugar stable throughout the day, giving you more energy and preventing the 'crash' many experience when dieting.
10. Finally, remember that any weight loss diet must include regular exercise to be effective. It's a proven fact that when you diet without exercising, up to fifty percent of the weight you lose may actually be muscle loss. Losing muscle is the absolute worst thing you can do when you're trying to lose weight fast because for every pound of muscle you forfeit you actually lower your metabolic rate by about fifty calories. In other words, losing muscle makes it harder for you to lose body fat. With this in mind, coupling regular exercise with your diet plan makes success much more likely.
Take these diet tips to heart and you'll soon be well on your way to weight loss success. Good luck, and we'll see you at the gym.
Tracie Johanson is the founder of Pick Up The Pace, a 30-minute exercise studio for women focusing on fitness, health and nutrition for maximum weight loss. Please visit http://www.letspickupthepace.com/ for more information.
To state the obvious, there are great benefits from losing weight. Though losing weight is not easy, the long-term effects would probably be of help to anyone considering to shed those unwanted and unhealthy pounds. Here are a few of the remarkable advantages from losing weight.
Good financial advice always mandates that you journal your expenses in order to find out where your money is going. In the same way, you should start keeping a journal of everything you eat. Everything! This is one tip on losing weight that is guaranteed to work for virtually everybody. It turns out that just a bite here and a taste there really adds up, and keeping a diet journal will open your eyes to how many calories you're actually getting. Armed with this information, you'll know where to cut and trim to lose weight.
1. Weight loss prevents high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke That is a three-in-one benefit from losing weight. It is a fact that heart disease and stroke are one of the primary reasons for disability and death in both men and women in the US. People who are overweight have a higher risk to have high levels of cholesterol in their blood stream as well as triglycerides (also known as blood fat). By decreasing your weight by a mere five to ten percent, it could positively decrease the chances of having or developing heart disease or a stroke. Plus, how your heart functions would also improve as well as your blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride count will decrease.
2. Weight loss prevents type 2 diabetes Both types of diabetes, type one and type two are linked with being overweight. To those who already have diabetes, regular exercise and weight loss could help in controlling your blood sugar levels as well as the medication you may be currently taking. Increase your physical activity. You could simply walk, jog or dance. It helps get those blood streams moving as well as lose those unnecessary pounds.
3. Weight loss helps reduce your risk for cancer Being overweight is linked to various types of cancer. Specially for women, the common types of cancer that is associated with being overweight include cancer of the uterus, gallbladder, ovary, breast, and colon. Men are at risk too from developing cancer if they are overweight. These include cancer of the colon, prostate and rectum. Extra weight, a diet high in fat and cholesterol should as much as possible be avoided.
4. Weight loss reduces/eliminates sleep apnea Sleep apnea is a condition where one could temporarily stop breathing for a brief period and then would continue to snore heavily. Sleep apnea could cause drowsiness or sleepiness during the day and - because of being overweight - could result in heart failure. Weight loss could help eliminate this problem.
5. Weight loss reduces the pain of osteoarthritis When one is overweight, the joints of knees, hips and lower back would have to exert double - if not triple - effort to carry the body through out his / her waking, walking and moving life. Weight loss decreases the load these joints carry and thus decreasing the pain of one who has osteoarthritis.
- Excessive Weight Gain
Obesity, or excessive weight gain, is a very common nutritional disorder in affluent countries, including Britain. In some cases it may be caused by hormonal disorders, but the major cause is the consumption of more food than the body needs. The excess is stored as fat in the body. Years ago, to be overweight was considered desirable, because it indicated that a person was wealthy and could afford to live richly. This idea has now changed and not just for fashion reasons.
Obesity is undesirable and unhealthy for the following reasons:
1. Extra weight puts a strain on the heart and blood circulation.
2. Obese people are more prone to heart disease, chest infections, varicose veins, hernias, chest infections, diabetes, gall stones and skin infections.
3. Extra body fat can cause complications during operations.
4. Unhappiness about being obese, and comments made by other people, may make an obese person turn to food for comfort, thus making their condition worse.
A great deal of money is spent on slimming aids and products, by people trying to lose weight quickly but with the minimum effort. However, weight loss takes time to be permanently effective and requires a change in eating habits and behaviour. Will-power and determination are needed, and an under-standing of how food affects the body. An increase in exercise is also beneficial.
For today, dance and let go. Know that you are enough, and that you are whole and complete just the way you are. God is always there for you and surrounds you with his love. He also puts people in your path to help and all you need to do is ask. This is another great lesson for me. God also encourages you to shake your hiney too because it makes you feel good. Like Wayne Dyer says, "feeling good and feeling God are synonymous. Dance and feel your body move. You are awesome!
best way to lose weight
Are you more than concerned about your weight, yet unsuccessful at keeping off the unwanted pounds? Well, then take my advice and follow the 14 diet tips given below. You will undoubtedly attain the slim and smart figure your desire after a patient wait.
1. Make charts and graphs of your weight loss and eating behaviour.
Fill them out every day.
2. Select your weight goal. Write it on a piece of paper. Now put up this note where you'll see it every day.
3. Drink eight, 8-oz glasses of water a day. Water is essential for every body function. It is also inexpensive and calorie free, making it the perfect drink for dieting.
4. Weigh yourself every morning for the rest of your life.
5. When you're under stress, you may want to eat. Break the stress cycle with exercise and a hot bath.
6. Always be aware of calories. Sugar, for example, is a leading addictive in foods. Read all labels carefully for any sugars ending in 'ose': lactose, sucrose, dextrose, maltose and fructose.
7. Decrease red meat as it is high in fat; increase fish and fowl.
8. It takes time to gain weight. It takes time to lose weight. Be patient.
9. When dieting, never use the word, "try". Try implies failure. Use "will" instead; "I will stay on my diet. I will be thin."
10. Eat on the same schedule each day and eat on time. Most dieters starve all day to indulge at night. If no food has been eaten, the blood-sugar level drops, you crave for food, and you may lose control.
11. Never take less than 20 minutes to finish a meal.
12. Go easy on salt. The more salted food you eat, the more you want.
13. Eat a balanced diet that consists of lean meat, raw fruits and vegetables.
14. Avoid foods that are saved with sauces. Such sauces are often rich in butter, sugar, salt and flour, adding to your calorie count.
Follow these tips properly and regularly and you're sure to achieve your goal. The success word is- PATIENCE. Don't give up and happy dieting!
Rosie Shaw runs her Free Recipes and Cooking site www.Cook-It-All.com. You can also find Free Health and Fitness Articles at Cook It All.com
Close Kept Secrets to Weight Loss Lesson #42
Let's have some fun! Right now, put on some butt-movin' music. Get up and dance and move your body. Breathe in life and shout, "I am awesome! I am meant for greatness! I am sooooooooooooo sexy!"
I went dancing recently and realized that I need to do this more often. I get to be creative and let go.....when I'm dancing individually. It's a different story when I partner dance. Currently, I am with a partner who likes to partner dance and do west coast swing and salsa. He has taken lessons and has been dancing for several years. As for me, I took cha cha lessons years ago with my ex-husband and it wasn't the best experience so partner dancing reveals a lot of things for me, which involves more than just dancing.
Picture me out on the dance floor being led around all over the place, but still trying to lead when I have no idea what I am doing. My partner informs me that I only have to follow and his responsibility is to make me look good. Follow! What does that mean? I tell him that I only want to move and shake my hiney. Of course, he tells me that it's not the way one does it. This has brought up some insecurities in me: "I'm not good enough. No one is there for me." This is a great lesson for me, and I'm determined to let go and experience "following". As a result, I have signed up for dance lessons so that I can get better and am anxious to experience all that is intended for me.
Guess what those insecurities are related to? Childhood! There was a great deal of chaos while growing up, and I took on the belief that no one was there for me so I had to be there for myself. This comes out on the dance floor about following my partner and being able to rely on him. I have made this realization and am doing my own energy work around this. Too bad we're not tap dancing as the EFT which involves tapping would go right along with it. Fortunately, this man is so understanding as I explain all of this to him. We can laugh about it and he is helping me to let go on many different levels.
Tami Close helps people fall in love...with themselves. She is a weight loss consultant and uses an integrative method, including cleansing and nutritional products from Isagenix, in her weight balancing program. She is a #1 best selling co-author with Mark Victor Hansen, Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra, Wake Up...Live the Life You Love Finding Personal Freedom. http://www.tamiclose.com
There are more Weight Loss Articles from Cure Help Health Tips!
Conventional Weight Loss - Here are 10 tips for helping to lose weight by using healthier meals and 10 tips for helping when you are eating out.
Ephedrine Weight Loss - 1. Dandelion: (Taraxacum officiale) Identity: Roots, Leaves - Can commonly be viewed as a weed in the yard that needs to be eliminated. However, it has been used over the centuries in salads and in Herbal Remedies for its help-healing properties.
Products Weight Loss - A healthy pregnancy almost always involves weight gain. But now that baby's here, you're probably wishing those extra pounds would hurry up and disappear!
Source Fitness Rx - "I'm fat, but I'm thin inside. Has it ever struck you that there's a thin man inside every fat man?" - George Orwell Obesity is life threatening according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which recently ranked obesity as the number one health threat facing America.
Weight Loss Failure - Drgily.com is proud to introduce their free on-line weight loss program, "Weight Loss For Life". What sets it apart from other programs available on-line is its exclusive reliance on scientific evidence and its ease of use.
Weight Loss Foods - In response to an email I received from a reader I have taken up her suggestion to share my next weight control program by publishing my weight loss diary in article form for everybody to follow.
Weight Loss Formula - Mehta http://www.fatfreekitchen.com [You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info.
Weight Loss Formula - For most of my life, or at least as long as I can remember, I have been overweight. No let me rephrase. I have been fat. Yes, fat. Not just a little overweight, not big boned, not plus sized or comfortably large. Not weight challenged or in need of loosing a few pounds.
Weight Loss Health - Have you ever noticed that sometimes you get bombarded by uncontrollable urges that can strike at any time? Sometimes you can be walking down the aisle of a grocery store and that piece of chocolate or bag of cookies just hops into your cart without your even noticing.
Weight Loss Health - If I were asked, "what is the most difficult thing many people find to do when they start a weight-loss program?", I would have to say right near the top of the list is this - they don't drink enough water!
Weight Loss Hypnosis - Weight-loss is one of those things that most people consider at some time in their life. Trying to find the best diet or the most efficient type of exercise seems to be a never-ending job. Initially it may seem that the desire to find the ideal weight loss program is all about looking good to others, this may be true but in reality it should be all about your own feelings of self worth and that relates to more than just your appearance.
Weight Loss Hypnosis - The most frequently reported study to promote Hoodia Gordonii as a weight loss supplement was conducted with obese individuals who were given Hoodia Gordonii and left in a room with little to distract them except TV, reading and eating.
Weight Loss Industry - When you go on a diet and decide you want to lose some weight, most people think "I'll stop eating so much, maybe do a bit of exercise and be my ideal weight in just a few days". Sadly, these people end up disappointed and usually heavier than when they started.
Weight Loss Information - Well, here it is, late night TV and I'm flipping through the channels trying to find something good to watch. As I'm surfing the tube, I notice a huge amount of weight loss infomercials. And you know what, most of them literally make me sick to my stomach. Not because I despise TV, but because I can't stand it when companies blatantly lie to unsuspecting consumers and make MILLIONS in the process doing it.
Weight Loss Issue - You may be surprised what the federal government has to say about weight loss. The National Institutes of Health has some interesting ideas about what it takes to trim the fat. You may find that a number of these ideas conflict with what you've been hearing in the popular press.
Weight Loss Issues - A recent study shows that people who drink diet soda on a daily basis are more likely to gain weight, over a ten year period, than those who drink no soda at all. Clearly, the concept of 'diet' soda - soda with little or no sugar, fat or calories - is backfiring.
Weight Loss Lesson - I was watching a spiritual program recently and the person asked a question and then his answer really caught me off guard. I'm going to ask you the question he asked and then give you his answer. It will definitely make you think.
Weight Loss Lesson - If you were going to travel to the other side of the world, you'd need to plan it. I mean, you're not going to just book a seat on a plane, take off and just take it all as it comes. You need to plan your finances, organize time off from work, get a visa, book accommodation, the list goes on.
Weight Loss Maintenance - A quote from Nelson Mandela illustrates this in showing you that you are an AWESOME child of God. I look at this quote each and every day when I do my energy circles. I encourage you to print this and tape it somewhere so that you see it everyday.
Weight Loss Operation - "There goes Godzilla" and I was stunned to see the neighbourhood children point and run as I glared at them. I knew that I was plump, but Godzilla, I rushed in dumped all the groceries at the door and checked my self out in the mirror. I mean...after a long time, really checked myself in the mirror.
Weight Loss Quick - A metabolism drug like ephedrine, has shown many people how to burn fat fast. These drugs however, are associated with a certain degree of risk. What about their effectiveness compared to these risks? And what should you do to minimize the probability of side effects.
Holistic Skin Care - Are you having trouble with maintaining your skin care during the the harsh winter season? Welcome to the club! But do not fret since there are still very practical ways for a perfect skin care even during winter.
Green Lipped Mussel - Arthritis affects a huge number of people in America at some degree. For some it's little more than a bit of stiffness and pain, but for others it is completely debilitating. And with so many different treatments it becomes a question of which arthritis product is right for you.
Effective Bedwetting Solutions - Finding bed wetting solutions is something that parents spend a lot of time looking for when they have an older child with a bedwetting problem. There are many products on the market that offer relief in keeping the child dry at night, but these are not really solutions that will cure the bed wetting forever.
Reflux Homeopathic Remedy - Because prescription medications can sometimes have unwanted side effects, many people look for alternatives such as an acid reflux homeopathic remedy or an acid reflux herb. Like most prescription medications, a genuine acid reflux homeopathic remedy is not designed to be taken for long periods of time. Once symptoms are no longer present, use should be discontinued.
Undiagnosed Dairy Products - Several objects in the environment can be inhaled by pets and can trigger allergic reactions in dogs and cats. These objects induce the cells of the pets to release substances such as histamine. With histamine, the irritation begins.
Breast Cancer Treatment - Breast cancer is one of the cancers where women are suffering with it a lot. This cancer has become one of the most common cancers in the women now-a-days.
Alternative Cancer Treatments - Lung cancer forms in the tissues of your lungs generally in the cells which line your air passages.lung cancer is a very aggressive type of cancer and if not caught early enough can have a very poor outcome.
More coming soon!
New Articles Just Added
Health Tips - If you suffer from arthritis, there is great news for you! You do not have to quit playing golf. Actually, the sport can help improve the symptoms of arthritis and add strength and mobility
Attaining Weight Loss - There are many physical, mental, and physiological benefits to regular exercise. One category of benefits is the impact that exercise has on many of your body's hormones.
Newest Articles from the Health Tips Blog
Newest Articles from the Hulda Clark Information Blog - zappers, detox, liver and kidney cleanses and more!
Cure Help Featured Article Topics
Acid Reflux - articles, tips, advice, opinions and information about Acid Reflux
Allergies - Allergies can be cured in many cases!
Anti-Aging - Anti aging health tips!
Arthritis - Arthritis cures and suggestions on how to reduce pain
Bed Wetting - Bed Wetting can be cured fast with the right approach
Cancer - Cancer is a major concern as our world gets more polluted
Cholesterol - Cholesterol is an important health concern
Depression - Depression cures can improve your state of mind
Diabetes - Diabetes may not be cured, but there are many tips to make life better!
Hair Loss - Hair Loss is a major concern for both men and women
Lasik Surgery - Lasik Surgery is an increasingly popular option to cure eye problems
Natural Cures - There are many natural cures to improve health and ailments
Nutrition - What you need to know about Nutrition and your health
Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery is an option to change your appearance
Skin Care - Skin Care is a major concern for children, men and women
Vitamins, Herbs & Supplements - Health tips about Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements
Stop Smoking Cigarettes - Tips for stopping cigarette smoking... yuck!
Teeth Whitening - all about dental methods and teeth whitening
Weight Loss - articles about losing weight and improving your body image.
Looking for something specific? We're proud to offer Google Search for both the web AND so you can find content on our web site! Simply type in a few words and select web or our site and we'll help you find exactly what you are looking for! Happy hunting!
Recent Health Tips Articles from the Web
Cure Help Health Articles 378&start=18&results=2"); ?>
New! Just added to Cure Help Health Tips!
Natural Health Council - Between 15% to 20% of all dogs in the United States suffer from allergies. As in humans, allergies may manifest in different ways producing varied symptoms in your pet. Knowing the signs of allergy suffering will bring your dog faster relief and happier days. As with any pet related medical issue, always consult your veterinarian if you suspect a problem.
Cure Help Legal Disclaimer: Weight Loss articles, news, tips and information presented as a public service. Cure Help offers information for entertainment and educational purposes. None of the viewpoints or tips and suggestions presented in the articles are endorsed by Cure Help. Please consult a health care practitioner (your doctor) before applying any cure tips,advice or suggestions. We care about your health! Be smart and get several opinions before you implement any changes in your life! Please consult the FDA Compliancy Policy Guide for information on drugs and standards.
New Cure Help Health Tips Articles - Just Added!