The solution to many common ailments and aches and pains, not to mention, an easy way to lose weight fast and healthy, is a Weight Loss Diet
13 days of ultimate nutrition will help you feel refreshed and revitalized! The plan includes everything you need for the 13 days including delicious food and snacks!
Enjoy eating nutrient packed foods Phi Plus, Veggielicious, Fruitalicious, & Stardust 2 Hydr8.
The plan has it all covered with 13 bags of pure natural whole food for your very own 13 Day LIFE CHANGING Nutritional Event! Get the facts at Healing Foods
Pure Aloe Vera Gel is a miracle worker for the skin!
Not just for cuts and bruises, try pure Aloe Vera gel on your face after some time in the sun! It'll repair your dry skin and help you look more tanned!
Cure Help Health Articles 376&start=1&results=2"); ?>
Lips are sensitive!
Your lips can burn quite easily - always apply lip balm with a sunblock when you spend more than a few minutes in direct sunlight.
news and information
Here are 10 tips for helping to lose weight by using healthier meals and 10 tips for helping when you are eating out.
10 Tips for a better healthier meal
When it comes to cooking a meal for the family, don't let your diet take a back seat. Just because you're on a diet and the rest of your family are not does not mean that you have to eat a different meal. There are times when you have to draw the line e.g. Christmas lunch, Sunday lunch and family gatherings.
Take a look at some of the suggestion below for a healthier meal:
1. Try steaming or boiling your vegetables instead of frying or casseroling, also stay away from using cheese based dishes. Try to use herbs and lemon juice instead of butter or margarine.
3. Watch out for different types of bread, stay away from white bread as it is full of sugar. Try to go for wholemeal bread, seeded bread and whole grain bread. Also look for brown rice, wild rice and basmati rice, the tastes are not all that different from white rice and have a much lower starch content.
4. When buying meats like pork and beef, try to buy lean and extra lean. Try some cuts like fillet and sirloin, these have less fat content than the other cuts. Roasting, grilling and dry frying are healthy methods of cooking meat. Once again try to use a cooking spray instead of cooking oil.
5. If you're preparing turkey, why not try cooking the stuffing separate. You will reduce the fat content by preventing the turkey fat from absorbing into the dressing. Be sure to use less margarine or butter when making the stuffing. Also don't forget to skim the fat off of the gravy. Leave the drumsticks for the kids; as with chicken, choose light meat over dark and you'll save a lot in the calorie department.
6. Why not try serving fruit as a dessert? Serving fruit instead of pie or cake can make a massive reduction in the amount of calories you find in your meal. Instead of cake and pie, try serving a whole piece of fruit, some yogurt or a fruit cocktail. You will usually find that we don't need a dessert and have one just because of habit. I think you will be surprised at how fruit can substitute the sweet tooth in a dessert.
7. If you must have an ice-cream try a sugar free ice-cream of low fat frozen yogurt. Instead of topping with chocolate sauce or caramel, try some mixed fruit cocktail. The taste of the ice-cream is almost identical and the sugar from the fruit stops the sweet craving. All in all it's fewer calories than the full sugar and chocolate variety.
8. When cooking save yourself a lot of calories by using powdered milk. By doing this you will save on a lot of fat and calories. Also by using skimmed milk instead of cream in your favourite cream based recipes can also save on the calories.
9. Try some substitutions in your cooking. Use 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder to replace 1 ounce of unsweetened chocolate in your desserts, replace 1 egg with 2 egg whites or ¼ cup of egg substitute, replace half of the oil in dessert recipes with an equal amount of unsweetened applesauce, try reduced or non-fat frozen yogurt or sugar free ice cream on pies.
10. If you still find yourself hungry after your meal and you do want to tempt your self to seconds, then go for the vegetables. Choosing steamed vegetables over meat and bread is far healthier.
10 Tips for eating out when on your Diet
1. For a starter, try and keep it light maybe a prawn cocktail or a side salad. Make an effort to stay away from creamy starters and red meats.
2. If you are a pasta lover and find it hard not to eat endless amounts. You must try and stay with a single portion. Also don't worry if you leave a little no one will persecute you for it, especially not your body.
3. When ordering a meat dish, always go for the chicken. Stay away from fried chicken. Always go for boiled, grilled or steamed. If you must ask for red meat, be sure to ask the waiter for a nice lean piece.
4. If you don't see anything on the menu, that is cooked to your liking. Ask the waiter if it would be possible for the chef to cook you a dish with say, boiled or grilled chicken, instead of fried. Don't be embarrassed at this request as you will not be the first or the last to ask for it.
5. Avoid the temptation of cream sauce, butter, oil, batter and home made gravy.
6. If you do not like leaving your food, then you can always ask the waiter, to wrap it up so you can take it home afterwards.
7. If you are a take away person as I am. When you serve your take away at home, only serve half of it, and keep the other half for the next day or for another family member. Willpower is the key here!
8. If you know where you are going for your evening meal. Why not ring the restaurant and ask them to post a menu out to you, or go and pick one up. Now you can give the menu a good read and find out the best meal to suit you. When you arrive at the restaurant, your choice is already made and a healthier one it will be.
9. Buffets are the worst of all restaurant temptations. You must know your portion control. Try and have only one plate. Once again the key factor here is will power!
10. When the day comes for you to go out for your meal, try to eat smaller meals during the day, then you can keep an eye on the calories for the day and evening. However do try to remember not to starve yourself as you may just end up eating like a horse, which is never a good diet tip.
Baymaster http://www.onlineguidetoweightloss.com For a complete and extensive guide to losing weight, please visit our web site.
We really do care about your health and happiness and are thrilled you are interested in our articles, but please always check with your doctor before trying something new!
Severe Obesity in Adults: Weight Loss Treatment and Tips
Severe obesity is a serious medical condition experienced by people with a body mass index of 40 or above. Previously called morbid obesity, it affects an estimated six million American adults, or about 1 in 33 of the adult population. Associated with a range of complex metabolic disorders including type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance syndrome and raised blood-fats, plus other weight-related health problems, this condition should not be confused with overweight (BMI > 25) or regular obesity (BMI > 30). It is a serious disease requiring professional help.
Plastic Surgery Pictures - One undertakes plastic surgery for the purpose of improving one's appearance. In evaluating potential plastic surgeons, plastic surgery pictures of previous patients are critical.
For most of them, their weight was a major source of discomfort - both physical and emotional - yet over the years most had "adapted" to their growing waistline and were resigned to remaining seriously overweight for the rest of their life.
Since I started my weight loss consultancy over 24 years ago, I have met and spoken at length with hundreds of severely obese individuals weighing 300 pounds or more.
For doctors and other health care specialists who work with obese patients, this type of patient-resignation to lifelong obesity is no surprise. But in fact it is only one of many obstacles to long-term weight loss. Many clinically obese individuals struggle with a variety of psychological issues to which they have trained themselves to respond by overeating. Some of these issues - for example, the early loss of a parent - require sophisticated counseling and even then may remain unresolved. In addition, many obese people struggle with family, educational or financial difficulties which further reduce their treatment and recovery options.
Given the complex causes, responses and conditions surrounding obesity, it comes as no surprise that many conventional treatments remain largely ineffective. Sadly, many people of normal weight - including members of the medical profession - still find it difficult to accept the intractable nature of the condition, which only adds to the sense of alienation and guilt experienced by the very obese.
Obesity Treatment Options
How effective a treatment is in helping severely obese patients to reduce weight, largely depends upon its ability to tackle the root causes of the condition. Most treatments deal with symptoms (excessive calorie intake) rather than causes (why obese individuals overeat).
Conventional Weight Loss Diets
Now that the low carb approach championed by Atkins Diet seems to have run its course, leaving many obese dieters close to if not heavier than their initial starting weight, the efficacy of conventional weight loss diets is more questionable than ever as a means of reducing obesity. Whatever their dietary composition, most reduced-calorie diets offer insufficient support to help obese patients make the necessary changes to their eating and exercise habits.
Gastric reduction surgery is a vital "last resort" treatment option for patients with severe weight-related health problems. It typically leads to very significant weight loss and health benefits, but it deals with symptoms not causes. So although it compels patients to eat less, thus forcing them to lose significant amounts of weight in the 2 year period following their gastric bypass or banding operation, it tends to have less success in dealing with the root causes of disordered eating which have built up in the patient's mind over the years. As a result, about 2-3 years after their operation, a large percentage of bariatric patients find it too difficult to follow the recommended dietary guidelines and end up regaining most if not all their starting weight.
Obesity Drug Treatment
The increasing number of obesity drug prescriptions issued to patients shows that doctors continue to lean heavily on pharmaceutical intervention for weight reduction. Furthermore, with obesity now labelled as the "trillion dollar disease", drug companies continue to invest heavily in their search for a scientific breakthrough. Yet clinical trials of FDA-approved obesity pills continue to show minimal long-term weight loss benefits for severely obese patients, almost certainly because drugs are not yet capable of dealing with the fundamental causes of disordered eating.
Does This Mean Obesity Is Untreatable?
In view of the limited success of conventional diets, surgery and drugs, does this mean that obesity is untreatable? No. It simply means that more specialised or support-based options are necessary. The first step in finding the best treatment option for any obesity condition is to talk to a doctor, who should be able to outline what specialised treatments are available. For example, there are a number of excellent medically-supervised weight loss programs run by hospitals and clinics in the US and Canada, that offer real support and counseling. Self-help support groups like Overeaters Anonymous (505-891-2664) or TOPS (800-932-8677) can also be extremely helpful. Alternatively, contact the American Dietetic Association (800-366-1655), or the American Obesity Association (202-776-7711) for further information.
Some Practical Tips If You Are Obese
For anyone who is 300 pounds or more, seeking medical advice and getting proper support is essential. Relying upon pills, diets or willpower alone is not enough. However, you can do a number of things to help yourself and improve your chances of losing weight. Here are a few suggestions.
Stop Telling Yourself That You Can't Lose Weight
Whatever your size or shape, and whatever your history of weight gain, the truth is you can lose weight and you can keep it off. In 24 years I have yet to meet anyone who was unable to lose weight, although I have met lots of people who lacked the motivation to stick to their diet! The point is, not being able to do something is quite different from not really wanting to do it. Yet most dieters confuse these two things. They think they can't lose weight, whereas in fact what they are really describing is an unwillingness to make the necessary changes to their eating habits. So stop telling yourself that you can't lose weight - because it's not true. The real question is: do you want to reduce weight, and if so, why?
Start Telling Yourself Why You Want To Lose Weight
The messages we transmit to ourselves in the form of thoughts have the same effect as radio commercials. The more often we hear a particular message, the more we believe it. Tell yourself every day that you want to lose weight and gradually it will become a bigger and bigger priority. But don't stop there. In addition, tell yourself how losing weight will improve your life. Maybe your goal is to receive more male attention; or maybe your aim is to fit into a pair of regular jeans; or perhaps you think a leaner body will boost your confidence. Frankly, it doesn't matter what benefit you think weight loss will give you, the important thing is to advertise this benefit to yourself at every possible opportunity. Start today and try it for three months, and I guarantee it will help you to lose weight.
Start Understanding Your Body Chemistry
There are three things you need to know about body chemistry and obesity control. First, the longer you go without food, the more likely you are to overeat later. So eat something small at least once every three hours. This reduces the risk of bingeing and helps you burn calories at the fastest possible rate. Second, the less chewy and more easily digestible a food is, the easier it is to overeat. By comparison, chewy foods tend to contain more fiber and therefore keep us fuller for longer. A good example of an easily digestible food is a creamy dessert.
Even after a huge meal, most of us can demolish a serving of cheesecake or a bowl of rich ice cream, without much difficulty. In comparison, eating 5 oranges or 6 apples after a large main course would be almost impossible. So include plenty of high fiber foods in your daily diet. They contain fewer calories, they fill up your stomach, and they keep hunger at bay for longer. Thirdly, most women experience food cravings in the week before TOM. This is perfectly natural as well as forseeable. So make sure you have an extra supply of healthy snacks to keep yourself satisfied. Above all, don't try to deny yourself the extra food your body craves - you won't succeed - just make sure you have healthy options available.
Don't Try To Be Perfect
God doesn't create perfect people, he creates humans. And humans enjoy tobacco, alcohol, double chocolate chip muffins and truck-sized boxes of movie popcorn. So unless you come from Mars, don't try to be a perfect dieter because it ain't gonna happen! Every dieter has bad days, bad weeks, sometimes even bad months. But so what? Losing weight isn't a race - it's a journey. How long it takes to arrive at your destination is not important. The only thing that matters is that you do eventually get there. Besides, once you accept that your diet-wagon is going to lose a wheel from time to time, you can plan how to react when it happens. Whereas if you assume your diet is going to be trouble-free, you are less likely to be prepared when disaster strikes.
Stay Guilt-Free Under All Circumstances
Suppose you are 300 pounds. You start a diet, you start exercising with a neighbor, things go well and you lose 30 pounds, you feel on top of the world, then you have a huge bust-up with someone. Result? Your diet falls apart, you stop exercising and start comfort-eating. How can you prevent this from happening? Answer: you can't. This is Life. This is what happens. All you can do is go with the flow. If this means bingeing for a week until you feel better, so be it. But whatever you do, DON'T FEEL GUILTY. Because guilt will eat you up and will keep you obese for ever. In my experience, a dieter's initial bout of overeating is rarely the problem - it's the guilt which it inspires that does the damage and causes them to quit. Losing weight should be a guilt-free zone, and don't believe anyone who tells you different. On my weight loss program and forum there is no guilt, no matter what happens.
Join A Weight Loss Community
If you are connected to the Internet, try to find an active forum where you can post your weekly weight, keep a food or weight loss journal, swap ideas with other dieters and generally have fun. Many people regard weight reduction as a totally serious matter. But it's not. It's a journey from A to B. And just like any journey, it passes more easily when we have fun and learn interesting things along the way. My weight loss forum is a very supportive place, but there are dozens of other forums to choose from. One of the biggest benefits of an active dieting forum is the opportunity it gives you to express your feelings. You can vent about your personal success or failure and also show your support for other people, which is equally therapeutic. So look out for a suitable online weight loss community and watch your obesity gradually disappear into thin air!
Anne Collins, 54, is a qualified nutritionist and full
time weight management consultant with over 24 years experience. Her
clients range from top celebrities to ordinary people of every age and
shape. Her website, www.annecollins.com attracts
9 million unique visitors per annum.
Tips About Weight Loss
What's keeping you from losing weight? For most people, the answer is lack of motivation. It comes in many forms, sometimes before starting the diet or during the diet. Maybe you just can't get started because the whole process is too overwhelming. First you have to choose the diet, gather the recipes, buy the proper food, measure it, and prepare it. Maybe the rest of the family won't eat what's on your diet, so you need to prepare something else in addition to your diet meals. Perhaps you get off to a good start, but it becomes too much work and you give up. Eventually the lack of encouragemnet, lack of time, and lack of energy is just too much and you give up.
Some reasons for diet failure include:
1. Family commitments. Sports, extracurricular activities, and church keep families on the run, leaving just enough time to drive through a fast food restaurant.
2. Not enough energy. After a long day of getting kids to school, working a full day, then evening events, most people barely have enough energy to fall into bed, let alone plan and cook a calorie-conscious meal.
3. Habit. Cooking healthy is a relatively new concept, so few of us were trained to cook this way. Thus, new habits need to be formed and that takes time. Developing new habits takes hard work.
4. Self discipline, the second half of developing a habit. We make mental choices all the time. The battle for right versus wrong wages inside our minds. Which side wins? All too often it's the easy way, which means fast food, junk food, and not very nutritious food.
5. Sedentary lifestyles. We sit at work for hours on end, sometimes barely moving a muscle, except to pick up the phone. This contributes to fatigue, depression, and lack of motivation.
6. Lower socioeconomic status. People with lower incomes tend to use food as recreation or pleasure, putting them at higher risk for gaining weight. Obesity is epidemic among lower income groups.
This paints a fairly dismal picture. But all is not lost. Try these tips for success:
1. Find a partner or create a small group of like minded people who all want to lose weight. There really is power in numbers.
2. Create a simple plan based on what you know you can achieve. Start simple and keep it basic, such as no super sizing a fast food meal. Try that for a week, then move on to no fast food meals or just salads.
3. Set up simple, nonfood rewards, such as seeing a movie at the end of the week.
4. Get your family involved so that they help rather than hinder you. For instance, the whole family gets to see a movie Friday night if the diet plans have been followed all week.
5. Decide on a new, healthy food to include in your diet for one week. Make it something simple like an apple. Make it a game for your group or your family. Can we all eat an apple every day this week? Set up a chart on the refrigerator. Have the children draw a game board with markers for success.
6. Assess your family schedule. If you are burning out, eliminate some activities so that you have another free night at home. Then go out for a walk around the neighborhood and talk to each other.
These simple steps can empower you to lose that excess weight. You don't have to be helpless anymore.
Kathy Ferneau has created an excellent resource for information on diets, healthy eating, and exercise. Get a free smoothie recipe e-book just for visiting!
Weight Loss is becoming a current issue in the whole of the world in these days. Obesity has become a menace to the people of develop countries. Due to increase of comfort and mechanism the manual work has almost ceased in the rich state of the population and the obesity has become a serious problem for this rich and nourish persons.
A lot of health centers under brand names has mushroomed in every city and claimed to weight loss within week, fortnight, or in a month. Mechanically they achieved their claims but such weight loss is injurious to the health as well as it is totally temporary. As and when the person left the health center, He regains his weight with in a month or so. To achieve permanent weight loss or control over weight the following tips are very useful and having no side effects.
1.As a general person should drink at least eight glass of water in a day. Water not only protects from dehydration but also dissolve the extra fatness to keep the body slim and fit.
2.As far as possible wholesome and natural food should be taken. Fried and roasted food should be avoided. Fruit and vegetable should be the main ingredient in your diet as food and vegetable keep you fit but also reduce the extra weight/fatness deposited in abdomen.
3.Refrain from junk food and fast food, as these are the main cause of obesity and cancer.
4.Adopt total vegetarianism. It has been established that the non-veg are more prone to the total disease such as heart attack, Cancer, Diabetes and non-vegetarian become the overweight where as vegetarian remains within the standard weight as per medical weight chart.
5.Morning walk for at least for one hour daily should be the regular phenomena and if possible evening walk can be enjoyed.
6.Weekly fast should be undertaken. Extra fat deposited during the week are consumed in the weekly fast.
7. Body massage is very useful for weight loss. The look warm mustard oil should be massaged at least once in a week and than enjoys the bath. Massage and the sun bath will not only activate your body but also reduce your weight, but care should be taken that the massage over abdomen should be done anti-clock vise and massage over the lower portion of the body should be upward and massage over the upper portion of the body should be downward. In this system of massage your blood circulation will be more effective and friendlier to your heart.
Vijay kumar is an Expert Author on the Weight Loss topic. Please Visit for more detail http://www.gazalplanets.com
Obesity and overweight makes you prone to numerous diseases and also lowers your self confidence. Hence if you have decided to reduce your weight, you have taken the right step. As a first step, you should plan your weight loss properly. Exercise and diet are two essential elements of a weight loss plan. The exact details of what exercise you should do each week and what diet you should consume daily needs to be worked out by you thoroughly.
2. Don't go for the easy option of breaded chicken fingers or nuggets this is very unhealthy. Try roasting or steaming your chicken in a non stick pan, and eliminate the use of oil by using a cooking spray. Beware of the chicken skin as this is very fattening, try to buy a skinless chicken or remove the skin prior to cooking.
Measure your weight and BMI to find out by how many pounds you are overweight. You can then decide a timeframe to lose this weight. You should burn about 2,500 to 3,500 calories to reduce your weight by 1 pound. This means you have to consume 500 calories less than what you expense daily. Your weight loss plan should consider this net reduction of 500 calories daily. Your diet and exercise should be planned accordingly.
The following guidelines will help you make a good weight loss plan:
o Try to consume meals and snacks four to six times in a day spread from morning to night.
o Plan the diet for the next day on the previous night. You may also do some preparations beforehand.
o Make your food selections appropriately. Low calorie items such as fruits and vegetables are very helpful. You can also eat low fat meat, fish and low fat dairy products.
o Keep your diet plan simple. To start with you can just count the number of calories you are consuming and have a rough idea of the proteins, fats and carbohydrates you eat.
o Eat your food slowly and at ease. Keep stress away during your meals and snacks.
o Make a list of different low fat food items. If you eat a variety of food items, you will not miss the taste of potato chips or pastry.
o You should exercise for 30 minutes minimum daily.
o Some useful exercises are jogging, gym, sports, aerobics, yoga and meditation. You can select two exercises that interest you and perform them on alternate days.
o Ensure that you also do stretching exercises to relax your muscles at the end of every exercise session.
o Exercise in the morning preferably as there are few disturbances then.
Some weight loss programs are carried out in two phases. There are different plans for each phase. The plan of the initial phase focuses on rapid weight reduction using food supplements and diet pills. They target five to six pounds of weight loss per week for the first two to three weeks. In the second phase, the targeted weight loss is about one to two pounds per week using controlled diet.
You can make regular improvisations in your weight loss plan. However, do not make these changes based on your daily weight variations. You should base the changes on at least one week's weight variations. You can also include other additional goals in your weight loss program. Overweight makes you prone to heart disease and Type II diabetes.
Along with weight loss, you can also monitor your cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Some weight loss centers have cholesterol and blood pressure calculators. Home test kits for measuring cholesterol levels and blood pressure are also available. Your weight loss plan will govern the success of your weight loss program. The better the plan, the better the chances of you being able to lose those extra pounds. Stick to the plan even if you do not see the results for a week or two. Perseverance is the key to successful weight reduction.
Wray Burns is author & owner of www.weight-loss-that-works.com a website aimed at providing help & information for people looking to lose weight and improve their fitness.
There are more Weight Loss Articles from Cure Help Health Tips!
Weight Loss Programs - You might be practising many forms of diet plan weight loss programs, but found none to be suitable and often most of them very brutal. There are dozens of diet plans and dozens of them claiming to be experts.
Ephedrine Weight Loss - 1. Dandelion: (Taraxacum officiale) Identity: Roots, Leaves - Can commonly be viewed as a weed in the yard that needs to be eliminated. However, it has been used over the centuries in salads and in Herbal Remedies for its help-healing properties.
Products Weight Loss - A healthy pregnancy almost always involves weight gain. But now that baby's here, you're probably wishing those extra pounds would hurry up and disappear!
Source Fitness Rx - "I'm fat, but I'm thin inside. Has it ever struck you that there's a thin man inside every fat man?" - George Orwell Obesity is life threatening according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which recently ranked obesity as the number one health threat facing America.
Weight Loss Failure - Drgily.com is proud to introduce their free on-line weight loss program, "Weight Loss For Life". What sets it apart from other programs available on-line is its exclusive reliance on scientific evidence and its ease of use.
Weight Loss Foods - In response to an email I received from a reader I have taken up her suggestion to share my next weight control program by publishing my weight loss diary in article form for everybody to follow.
Weight Loss Formula - Mehta http://www.fatfreekitchen.com [You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info.
Weight Loss Formula - For most of my life, or at least as long as I can remember, I have been overweight. No let me rephrase. I have been fat. Yes, fat. Not just a little overweight, not big boned, not plus sized or comfortably large. Not weight challenged or in need of loosing a few pounds.
Weight Loss Health - Have you ever noticed that sometimes you get bombarded by uncontrollable urges that can strike at any time? Sometimes you can be walking down the aisle of a grocery store and that piece of chocolate or bag of cookies just hops into your cart without your even noticing.
Weight Loss Health - If I were asked, "what is the most difficult thing many people find to do when they start a weight-loss program?", I would have to say right near the top of the list is this - they don't drink enough water!
Weight Loss Hypnosis - Weight-loss is one of those things that most people consider at some time in their life. Trying to find the best diet or the most efficient type of exercise seems to be a never-ending job. Initially it may seem that the desire to find the ideal weight loss program is all about looking good to others, this may be true but in reality it should be all about your own feelings of self worth and that relates to more than just your appearance.
Weight Loss Hypnosis - The most frequently reported study to promote Hoodia Gordonii as a weight loss supplement was conducted with obese individuals who were given Hoodia Gordonii and left in a room with little to distract them except TV, reading and eating.
Weight Loss Industry - When you go on a diet and decide you want to lose some weight, most people think "I'll stop eating so much, maybe do a bit of exercise and be my ideal weight in just a few days". Sadly, these people end up disappointed and usually heavier than when they started.
Weight Loss Information - Well, here it is, late night TV and I'm flipping through the channels trying to find something good to watch. As I'm surfing the tube, I notice a huge amount of weight loss infomercials. And you know what, most of them literally make me sick to my stomach. Not because I despise TV, but because I can't stand it when companies blatantly lie to unsuspecting consumers and make MILLIONS in the process doing it.
Weight Loss Issue - You may be surprised what the federal government has to say about weight loss. The National Institutes of Health has some interesting ideas about what it takes to trim the fat. You may find that a number of these ideas conflict with what you've been hearing in the popular press.
Weight Loss Issues - A recent study shows that people who drink diet soda on a daily basis are more likely to gain weight, over a ten year period, than those who drink no soda at all. Clearly, the concept of 'diet' soda - soda with little or no sugar, fat or calories - is backfiring.
Weight Loss Lesson - I was watching a spiritual program recently and the person asked a question and then his answer really caught me off guard. I'm going to ask you the question he asked and then give you his answer. It will definitely make you think.
Weight Loss Lesson - If you were going to travel to the other side of the world, you'd need to plan it. I mean, you're not going to just book a seat on a plane, take off and just take it all as it comes. You need to plan your finances, organize time off from work, get a visa, book accommodation, the list goes on.
Weight Loss Maintenance - A quote from Nelson Mandela illustrates this in showing you that you are an AWESOME child of God. I look at this quote each and every day when I do my energy circles. I encourage you to print this and tape it somewhere so that you see it everyday.
Weight Loss Operation - "There goes Godzilla" and I was stunned to see the neighbourhood children point and run as I glared at them. I knew that I was plump, but Godzilla, I rushed in dumped all the groceries at the door and checked my self out in the mirror. I mean...after a long time, really checked myself in the mirror.
Weight Loss Quick - A metabolism drug like ephedrine, has shown many people how to burn fat fast. These drugs however, are associated with a certain degree of risk. What about their effectiveness compared to these risks? And what should you do to minimize the probability of side effects.
Breast Cancer Increases - It may not be the same case for all patients. With the increasing knowledge about the cures and treatment breast cancer can be treated very easily.
American Cancer Society - It was found that 25% of them showed evidence of asbestos-related lung disease. However, around the turn of the century, researchers noticed a large numbers of deaths and lung problems in asbestos mining towns.
Teeth Whitening Method - Different methods of teeth whitening methods are applied by dentists that depend on the type of stains and other physical conditions of the teeth. One teeth whitening method is the use of in-office bleaching or chair-side bleaching.
Increase Stomach Acid - An acid reflux diet typically restricts the intake of certain foods that are known to increase stomach acid. While there is no proof that there are any foods that “cure” acid reflux, people who have suffered from acid reflux are currently selling the acid reflux diet that they used in books and reports. One author states that apples “cured” his acid reflux.
Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease - Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid and Protonix are called PPI drugs (proton pump inhibitors. They should only be taken for eight weeks, at most. It says so right on the package. Doctors certainly know this, but allow, if not encourage most patients to continue taking these drugs on a permanent basis.
Anti Aging Vitamins - Anti aging enthusiasts are often interested in anti aging hgh therapy. This refers to the use of human growth hormone, a hormone naturally produced by the human pituitary gland.
Double Blind Study - On September 30, 2004, Merck & Co Inc (MRK) recalled Vioxx due to negative clinical trial results. Recipients of this drug seem to experience increased experience of heart attack, stroke, blood clots, or intestinal bleeding.
More coming soon!
New Articles - Just Added
High Blood Sugars - There is a strong connection between carbohydrates, high blood sugars and diabetes. Carbohydrates give your body the energy, or fuel, it needs to function properly.
Male Hair Loss - There are many different causes for hair loss. There are many people that have to deal with loosing their hair on a regular daily basis. For these people, they may have a simple nutrient problem or they may have some thing more serious going on to cause the unwanted hair loss.
Newest Articles from the Health Tips Blog
Newest Articles from the Hulda Clark Information Blog - zappers, detox, liver and kidney cleanses and more!
Cure Help Featured Article Topics
Acid Reflux - articles, tips and information about Acid Reflux
Allergies - Allergies can be cured in many cases!
Anti-Aging - Anti aging health tips!
Arthritis - Arthritis cures and suggestions on how to reduce pain
Bed Wetting - Bed Wetting can be cured fast with the right approach
Cancer - Cancer is a major concern as our world gets more polluted
Cholesterol - Cholesterol is an important health concern
Depression - Depression cures can improve your state of mind
Diabetes - Diabetes may not be cured, but there are many tips to make life better!
Hair Loss - Hair Loss is a major concern for both men and women
Lasik Surgery - Lasik Surgery is an increasingly popular option to cure eye problems
Natural Cures - There are many natural cures to improve health and ailments
Nutrition - What you need to know about Nutrition and your health
Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery is an option to change your appearance
Skin Care - Skin Care is a major concern for children, men and women
Vitamins, Herbs & Supplements - Health tips about Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements
Stop Smoking Cigarettes - Tips for stopping cigarette smoking... yuck!
Teeth Whitening - all about dental methods and teeth whitening
Weight Loss - articles about losing weight and improving your body image.
Looking for something specific? We're proud to offer Google Search for both the web AND so you can find content on our web site! Simply type in a few words and select web or our site and we'll help you find exactly what you are looking for! Happy hunting!
Recent Health Tips Articles from the Web
Cure Help Health Articles 376&start=10&results=2"); ?>
New! Just added to Cure Help Health Tips!
Acne Prone Skin - We all need to follow a skin care regime that can keep or skin looking and feeling its best. But those of us who suffer from acne must be especially vigilant about the methods and products we use. Acne prone skin is very sensitive to the dyes, perfumes, and chemicals that are in many beauty products.
Fat Loss Plan - Even if I could wave my weight loss coach's little magic wand and make you instantly slimmer I would not do it - no matter how much you begged or pleaded. It's not because I want to keep you overweight and make you unhappy but because I want to see you succeed - permanently.
Cure Help Legal Disclaimer: Weight Loss articles, news, tips and information presented as a public service. Cure Help offers information for entertainment and educational purposes. None of the viewpoints or tips and suggestions presented in the articles are endorsed by Cure Help. Please consult a health care practitioner (your doctor) before applying any cure tips,advice or suggestions. We care about your health! Be smart and get several opinions before you implement any changes in your life! Please consult the FDA Compliancy Policy Guide for information on drugs and standards.
New Cure Help Health Tips Articles - Just Added!