One of my favorite health tips drives my friends nuts when I start preaching about juicing!
Do you have enough time in your day to eat all the recommended fruits and vegetables that will keep you healthy and happy???
It's not easy! But my personal solution is MY JUICE MACHINE!
Look into getting a juicer for your own health boost! A juice machine is the best investment you can make for your health and happiness!
Cure Help has articles to help you discover information and tips about
Cure Help Health Articles 378&start=4&results=2"); ?>
While much of the information at Cure Help Health Tips can be beneficial and empowering, we'd just like to remind you that the suggestions found on this web site are intended for informational purposes only and are not medical advice.
The idea of a weight loss program is for you to develop a consistent approach to weight loss, as well as a healthy endurance when exercising. A weight loss program's objective is to get rid of the excess fat in your body, while retaining the healthy and lean muscle tissues and body fluids. Focus & Dedication The weight loss program requires your focus and dedication. So you need to be physically and mentally prepared. It is highly advised that you visit your doctor for a check-up before embarking on any weight loss program.
Do not get impatient easily. Long-term weight loss effects are assured as long as one sticks to the weight loss plan at hand. Stretch, stretch and stretch! Before exercising and working out the muscles, a little stretching is needed to avoid any injury or soreness.
It is also not advisable for anyone to try too hard. Everything should be done in moderation. Find the level of exercise and training that suits you. It should be enough for you to be comfortable but not too convenient that it will not be much of a challenge. The First Week The first day of the weight loss program involves a long and steady walk in a little over twenty minutes. After the walk, follow it up with a good stretch. In less than an hour, you have taken that first step to a weight loss program that could work to your advantage.
By the second day, it is good to focus on an upper body workout. This maintains your strength to be able to go through the whole weight loss program for the week. On the third day, go for a brisk walk or jog for ten minutes. For beginners, a lower body workout should be done in the evening. On the fourth day, a good rest and good stretch is in order. This lag time should be used wisely though to sort out any negatives in your mindset.
The fifth day starts with a good 10-minute walk. Exercise the lower body in four sessions of workouts, follow this up with another 10-minute walk, and another four sessions of lower body workout. The sixth day should be spent on a low impact exercise such as swimming. Always try something new if you get bored easily. The last day of the week is a time to solicit the support of the people you care about. Spend time with them or get them to be with you in your long walk. Again, follow up your walk with a light upper body workout.
This is just the beginning. If by this first week you are able to stick to the weight loss program, you have a great chance to boost your weight loss and stay with the plan until you achieve the desired result. Patience is a virtue. The same way it took your body time to gain all that weight, think about it as the time your body will have to exert just to get rid of it.
As always, before you attempt to self medicate or try a new health regimen or program we suggest you retain the services of a qualified health care professional.
Eating The Right Way Towards A Healthy Weight Loss
Here are some tips to eliminate bad eating behaviors. It may actually help you in your weight loss plans.
1. Eat Slowly To begin with, it is important to eat slowly. Studies have shown that at least 10 minutes is required before the brain receives the message that the stomach is full. Your meals should last at least ten minutes. Lengthen your meal by engaging in conversation, resting your fork between courses, chewing slowly and drinking plenty of water between courses. You should also wait at least ten minutes after your main meal before deciding if you need dessert. Within that period of time, you may discover that you weren't really hungry after all. Also, do not eat directly from an ice cream carton, tortilla chip bag, or cracker box. Otherwise, you could find yourself easily overeating.
2. Eat At The Table Eating at the table prevents you from trying to engage in multi-tasking, such as surfing the 'Net, watching television or flipping through magazines while you eat. At the table, you'll be forced to concentrate on how much food you are putting into your mouth. If you eat anywhere else, you may lose track of how much food you're consuming. Abandon the idea that you must clean your plate. Research has shown that more than half of adults insist on cleaning their plates even when they are already full. This means that you are overeating simply out of politeness.
4. Change Takes Time You may be self-conscious at first as you attempt to change your eating habits and begin your weight loss plans. It will take some time to correct those bad habits. You'll quickly find that your new eating habits have helped you to lose weight. Hiding your food and eating more slowly will not in themselves cause you to lose weight, but they will help you to curb your overeating over the long run.
If you happen to overeat, don't spend a great deal of time sulking. Accept your mistake and take corrective actions. Otherwise, you could find yourself eating out of frustration, or going off your diet or weight loss effort entirely. It's better to sabotage a single meal than a lifetime's worth of meals.
Although many people just can't get their head around it, weight training is one of the best ways to speed up your metabolism. Muscle burns more calories because it is active tissue that creates energy, unlike fat which is just sitting there! Don't be afraid of adding a little muscle mass, it will do you good. Cut back on your carbs, especially sugar carbs and carbs from junk food. Taking in too many carbohydrates is one of the big culprits in fat storage. Anyone who reduces the amount of carbs they eat will see an increase in fat loss. You should keep carbs around one gram per pound of LEAN body weight per day and make sure they come from good carb sources not junk food.
3. Keep Food Out Of Sight Do not keep food in plain view during the day. If the cookie jar is open or the pretzel bag is out on the table, you'll have a tremendous urge to eat, even if you are not hungry. After a meal, put your food away. This way, you'll actually have to do some work to get at food before you consume it.
Spread your meals out over six per day instead of three. Doing this will allow your body to assimilate your food better and will also keep you from eating too much at one sitting. Your body can really only utilize about 30 grams of protein per sitting at most for example. The other benefit is that it keeps you feeling full so that you don't give in to hunger pangs. The next hint is to eat more protein. Protein maintains lean body mass or muscle so it only makes sense that eating more protein will help you to lose fat. Muscle mass burns more calories which is a good thing. Your body needs protein to build and maintain the muscle mass.
Cut back on saturated fats because they are the ones that are the big problem in contributing to poor health and obesity which can lead to diabetes. Not all fats are bad. Some are good and some are bad. Essential Fatty Acids are just that, essential. Stay away from too much unsaturated fat. How many times have you heard it? Drink more water! Water is crucial to the proper functioning of our bodies. It helps the body to create blood, keeps our joints lubricated, and is essential to many other functions. We can go for many weeks without food, but without water you will die in a matter of days.
That should tell you how crucial water is. Drink at least a gallon a day, just spread it out so that by the end of the day you have taken in at least a gallon. Another thing you will want to do is to make sure that you have good and reliable coaching and information. Don't try to go it alone, this is where many people fail.
Glenn Freiboth is a Certified Health Advisor lives in Illinois and has helped many overweight and obese people lose weight and keep it off. Get Medifast weight loss products at http://www.GetYouHealth.com
If You Want Successful Long Term Weight Loss Eliminate Dieting!
Now, I know what you are thinking. This guy has lost his mind! He is completely bonkers! Well hold on and hear me out. You will not be able to keep weight off for a lifetime by following a special diet. What you have to do is just change your eating habits and some of the foods you eat. Because most diets direct you to either eliminate a large amount of foods or they restrict carbohydrates or fats too much they cannot be maintained over a long period of time and are doomed to fail.
What most people fail to do at the outset is to realize that the main reason for eating is to give your body what it needs to stay healthy. Talk to Jack LaLanne, he is over 90 years old and he has never eaten so much as a piece of candy or drank a soda or beer. He only puts natural foods in his body. He says is man makes it he doesn't eat it. The fact of the matter is natural foods just taste good in addition to being good for you. Another problem with diets is that most of them expect you to count calories, fat grams, or carbohydrates every time you eat something.
Is that something that you can do for the rest of your life?
Do you want to?
Once you have achieved your optimal weight what you want to do is eat just enough to maintain the proper weight and be careful not to allow the weight to creep back up on you. To be successful in losing weight and keeping it off it has to be because you want it as well and you cannot be doing it for someone else. There is no way that you can stay disciplined if you aren't doing it for yourself. The most important tool in your ability to maintain your weight at the level that you desire is your mind. That's right. It is not an exercise machine or a pill or potion. You have to set your mind to it that you want to do it and that it is important to you.
In order to develop healthy eating habits that can be followed for a lifetime it is crucial that you learn about the nutrients in the foods that you are eating. With the internet this is simple. All you have to do is go to one of the Medical sites like MedWeb or the government's Food and Nutrition Information Center. The problem with many so called diets is that they end up making your body go into starvation mode and you end up gaining weight instead of losing. The best method is to eat a healthy balanced diet of moderate portions and be patient.
The Most Important Tool In Weight Loss
If you struggle with weight gain it's a good bet that you have tried at least one of the "fad" diets that crop up on a regular basis. There's the Atkin's Diet, South Beach, the Sonoma Diet, and many more. The truth is that some of these diets may grant you temporary weight loss which in many cases is just due to changing the foods you were eating or even a chemical reaction. In the usual case, however, the weight returns as soon as you stray from the diet which is why most people are unsuccessful at dieting. If a diet is too restrictive it is bound to fail.
The bottom line is that you gain weight because you consume more calories than your body is able to use and no diet is a substitute for good eating habits. It is simple, you eat TOO MUCH! Forget about what you were told as a child about cleaning your plate, one of the best things you can do to lose weight is to leave some food on the plate. Those starving kids from India aren't coming here to eat it. It is simple biology; your body requires a certain number of calories in order to function properly. If you truly wish to lose weight, you must burn off more calories than your body requires. And contrary to all the late night infomercials you will lose more weight if you exercise plus you get the added effect of an increased metabolism if you add weight training to it. Why is that important? The more muscle mass you have the higher your resting metabolic rate which means you are burning more fat even when you are doing nothing.
Before you begin a weight loss program, however, it's important that you fill your arsenal with every possible tool available to insure your success. The most important tool in your weight loss program does not include diet or exercise. There is no special equipment you need to purchase. You don't need to join a gym or health club. And, you already have every component you need to put this tool to work for you and begin a successful weight loss program. What is it? It's your mind. That's right, your mind. You must be focused and dedicated before you even begin. You must write goals down that you wish to accomplish and make them weekly and monthly goals. Without written goals you are doomed to failure. Use your mind and your diet will be a success.
Glenn Freiboth is a Certified Health Advisor lives in Illinois and has helped many overweight and obese people lose weight and keep it off. Get Medifast diet and weight loss products at http://www.GetYouHealth.com
How is your attitude? Do you have "stinking thinking"? What are your first thoughts when you awake in the morning? You've got quite a lot to choose from. Do you begin the day by dragging out of bed bemoaning the fact that you have to get to work? Or, do you embrace the morning as another great opportunity to do great things? Our attitudes shape our lives. Indeed, the famous pastor Charles Swindoll says this about attitude, "The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people say or do.
It will make or break a company.... a church..... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past..... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you.... we are in charge of our attitudes." Put the universal law of reciprocity to work in your life every single day. Did you know as much as ninety nine percent of our conversation is negative? There are some folks who can hardly wait to get their mouths open so they can "one up" another person's current negative situation.
8) Although it's not a workout tip or an exercise tip, staying motivated is probably the most effective weight loss advice you'll ever receive. Since each person in different, motivational techniques will vary. However, many have found that charting fat loss progress to be very encouraging. Others maintain that the single most motivating action is to find a friend and commit to exercise together. Whatever method you choose, find a way to stay motivated if you want to write your own weight loss success story.
Hmmm, think back to that self talk. If what you hear every day is negative, it's no wonder your self talk brings you down and prevents you from being, doing and having everything you desire. Try this exercise. Make a decision today, right now, from this moment to spend the rest of the day contributing to conversation in a positive way. Impossible, you say? Not so. Say that somebody complains about another rainy day. Your response might be, "yes, isn't it great? See that beautiful rainbow!" Try and create the habit of saying something positive to everyone.
If you are learning to say something positive to everybody about everything every time, you are disciplining your subconscious for positive results in everything that happens to you. This is crucial to any diet or exercise program. You will never achieve the results you want without a positive attitude. Make sure you tell yourself everyday when you wake up, "I am slim" or I am fit" whatever it is you are seeking. You will be amazed at the results.
Glenn Freiboth is a Certified Health Advisor lives in Illinois and has helped many overweight and obese people lose weight and keep it off. Get Medifast weight loss products at http://www.GetYouHealth.com
If you've been looking for sound advice on weight loss programs and diet plans, we have some good news for you. We've compiled a top ten list of weight loss tips for women. These tips on losing weight are powerful and proven to get results. Best of all, you won't find any gimmicks or fads here. Only the best, most accurate and scientifically proven health advice made the cut and has been included in this fitness advice guide.
1) Our first weight loss tip for women is simply to exercise consistently. That may seem like common sense, but only 45 percent of adults are actually following their doctor's advice and getting the recommended minimum: 30 minutes a day, at least four days a week. After only four weeks of inactivity the body begins to shed muscle mass, and aerobic fitness levels start to diminish after missing only two weeks of workouts. That's why regular, consistent exercise is our first and most important weight loss tip.
2) Don't focus so much on fast weight loss. Instead, concentrate your efforts on achieving permanent weight loss. While it may be tempting to try the latest fad diet or prescription diet pill, keep in mind that quick weight loss doesn't always equate to healthy weight loss. As a matter of fact, when you diet without exercising, up to half of the weight you lose could be from muscle mass. Losing muscle is the absolute worst thing you can do when you're trying to acquire permanent fat loss, so don't be tempted by the gimmicks promising rapid weight loss. Focus on permanent weight loss through a sensible diet and exercise program, and you'll be pleased with the long-term results.
3) This weight loss tip is perhaps the best free medical advice you'll ever receive: Eat your recommended daily allowance of fruits and vegetables before indulging in any treats. This diet tip is so potent because it will help you realize better health in so many different ways. First and foremost, consuming at least five servings of fruits and vegetables each day will help us lose weight because fiber moves fat through our digestive system faster so that less of it is absorbed. High fiber foods also make us feel full sooner and stay in our stomach longer, slowing down our rate of digestion and keeping us feeling full longer. Following this health tip will also lower your risk of several cancers and heart disease.
4) As much as possible, eliminate 'white' foods from your diet. High sugar and high carbohydrate foods create an insulin spike that tells our body to start storing fat. They also trigger a blood sugar high, which is inevitably followed by a low. This drop in insulin levels leaves us feeling hungry, tired, and wanting to eat more. Specifically, at the bottom of an insulin crash the body craves more sugar and carbohydrates, setting us up for a vicious weight gain cycle. With this in mind, it's good advice to simply avoid 'white' foods whenever possible. Choose brown rice instead of white, whole wheat bread instead of white, and cut back on goodies made with white processed flour.
5) Actively seek out all the expert advice on health, diet and nutrition that you can find. There are many reputable sources of online medical advice available, and much of it is free. Knowledge is power, and the more you know about weight loss, the more likely it is that you'll be successful in your efforts. Look for free advice and fitness tips from qualified sources like health club owners, physicians, and certified personal trainers. In short, learn all you can.
6) Get at least eight hours of sleep each night. Research has shown that people who sleep only four hours a night have an 18 percent reduction in leptin, a hormone that tells the brain there is no need for more food, and a 28 percent increase in ghrelin, which triggers hunger. This is one weight loss tip that should be easy for anyone to follow.
7) Drink water. Drink LOTS of water. Water suppresses the appetite naturally and helps the body metabolize stored fat. Studies show that a decrease in water will cause fat deposits to increase, while an increase in water can actually reduce fat deposits. Why? The kidneys can't function properly without enough water. When the kidneys don't function to capacity, some of the work load is taken on by the liver. The liver's primary function is to metabolize stored fat into usable energy. If the liver has to do some of the kidney's work, it can't function at its optimal capacity. As a result, it metabolizes less fat. More fat remains stored and weight loss / fat loss stops.
9) Essential weight loss advice for a woman is to not exercise like a man. That may sound strange at first, but the fact of the matter is that there are several separate and distinct exercise methods available, and not all are proper for women. In fact, some types of exercise could possibly cause women to gain weight (although any weight gain would be from added muscle, not from fat). For maximum fat loss, women should be engaging in not only aerobic exercise but also in light resistance training.
10) Our final weight loss tip is to carefully select vitamins and supplements to help you attain your fat loss goals. There are a million diet pills and weight loss pills on the market, but the vast majority of them may not be appropriate for you and your personal needs. Instead of buying what you see on the infomercials, take the time to research what's effective and what's not. Most importantly, speak with your doctor before beginning any supplement program. Medical research has given us many breakthroughs in the last few decades, and vitamins and supplements can certainly be a valuable tool in your weight loss toolbox.
Take the time to investigate the options and choose wisely.
Although there's a mountain of health advice available today, our Top 10 Weight Loss Tips for Women are the best, most accurate and scientifically proven recommendations at hand. Take them to heart, and you'll be well on your way towards fat loss success.
Tracie Johanson is the founder of Pick Up The Pace, a 30-minute exercise studio for women focusing on fitness, health and nutrition for maximum weight loss. Please visit http://www.letspickupthepace.com/ for more information.
There are more Weight Loss Articles from Cure Help Health Tips!
Weight Loss Program - Eat less fat, that's the master key to have control on your weight. You have heard this a thousand times from all your well wishers. But it might be a fistful of those who have actually helped you out with the right diet for checking your weight.Even you are aware that weight loss and diet go hand in hand.
Ephedrine Weight Loss - 1. Dandelion: (Taraxacum officiale) Identity: Roots, Leaves - Can commonly be viewed as a weed in the yard that needs to be eliminated. However, it has been used over the centuries in salads and in Herbal Remedies for its help-healing properties.
Products Weight Loss - A healthy pregnancy almost always involves weight gain. But now that baby's here, you're probably wishing those extra pounds would hurry up and disappear!
Source Fitness Rx - "I'm fat, but I'm thin inside. Has it ever struck you that there's a thin man inside every fat man?" - George Orwell Obesity is life threatening according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which recently ranked obesity as the number one health threat facing America.
Weight Loss Failure - Drgily.com is proud to introduce their free on-line weight loss program, "Weight Loss For Life". What sets it apart from other programs available on-line is its exclusive reliance on scientific evidence and its ease of use.
Weight Loss Foods - In response to an email I received from a reader I have taken up her suggestion to share my next weight control program by publishing my weight loss diary in article form for everybody to follow.
Weight Loss Formula - Mehta http://www.fatfreekitchen.com [You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info.
Weight Loss Formula - For most of my life, or at least as long as I can remember, I have been overweight. No let me rephrase. I have been fat. Yes, fat. Not just a little overweight, not big boned, not plus sized or comfortably large. Not weight challenged or in need of loosing a few pounds.
Weight Loss Health - Have you ever noticed that sometimes you get bombarded by uncontrollable urges that can strike at any time? Sometimes you can be walking down the aisle of a grocery store and that piece of chocolate or bag of cookies just hops into your cart without your even noticing.
Weight Loss Health - If I were asked, "what is the most difficult thing many people find to do when they start a weight-loss program?", I would have to say right near the top of the list is this - they don't drink enough water!
Weight Loss Hypnosis - Weight-loss is one of those things that most people consider at some time in their life. Trying to find the best diet or the most efficient type of exercise seems to be a never-ending job. Initially it may seem that the desire to find the ideal weight loss program is all about looking good to others, this may be true but in reality it should be all about your own feelings of self worth and that relates to more than just your appearance.
Weight Loss Hypnosis - The most frequently reported study to promote Hoodia Gordonii as a weight loss supplement was conducted with obese individuals who were given Hoodia Gordonii and left in a room with little to distract them except TV, reading and eating.
Weight Loss Industry - When you go on a diet and decide you want to lose some weight, most people think "I'll stop eating so much, maybe do a bit of exercise and be my ideal weight in just a few days". Sadly, these people end up disappointed and usually heavier than when they started.
Weight Loss Information - Well, here it is, late night TV and I'm flipping through the channels trying to find something good to watch. As I'm surfing the tube, I notice a huge amount of weight loss infomercials. And you know what, most of them literally make me sick to my stomach. Not because I despise TV, but because I can't stand it when companies blatantly lie to unsuspecting consumers and make MILLIONS in the process doing it.
Weight Loss Issue - You may be surprised what the federal government has to say about weight loss. The National Institutes of Health has some interesting ideas about what it takes to trim the fat. You may find that a number of these ideas conflict with what you've been hearing in the popular press.
Weight Loss Issues - A recent study shows that people who drink diet soda on a daily basis are more likely to gain weight, over a ten year period, than those who drink no soda at all. Clearly, the concept of 'diet' soda - soda with little or no sugar, fat or calories - is backfiring.
Weight Loss Lesson - I was watching a spiritual program recently and the person asked a question and then his answer really caught me off guard. I'm going to ask you the question he asked and then give you his answer. It will definitely make you think.
Weight Loss Lesson - If you were going to travel to the other side of the world, you'd need to plan it. I mean, you're not going to just book a seat on a plane, take off and just take it all as it comes. You need to plan your finances, organize time off from work, get a visa, book accommodation, the list goes on.
Weight Loss Maintenance - A quote from Nelson Mandela illustrates this in showing you that you are an AWESOME child of God. I look at this quote each and every day when I do my energy circles. I encourage you to print this and tape it somewhere so that you see it everyday.
Weight Loss Operation - "There goes Godzilla" and I was stunned to see the neighbourhood children point and run as I glared at them. I knew that I was plump, but Godzilla, I rushed in dumped all the groceries at the door and checked my self out in the mirror. I mean...after a long time, really checked myself in the mirror.
Weight Loss Quick - A metabolism drug like ephedrine, has shown many people how to burn fat fast. These drugs however, are associated with a certain degree of risk. What about their effectiveness compared to these risks? And what should you do to minimize the probability of side effects.
Breast Cancer Infiltrating - It is advisable to compile a list of questions to put to the medical staff prior to any appointments or consultations and to get a relative or close friend to go along with the patient.
Breast Cancer Screening - It is generally accepted that by the time a cancer is found by mammography or palpated during a clinical breast exam, the cancer has been growing for 8-10 years.
Moisture Detector Alarms - Whenever parents discuss how to deal with bed wetting, the topic of alarms inevitably gets raised. Bed wetting alarms can be useful devices, but in spite of the popularity with which they get discussed, they should not really be considered a first line option. Bed wetting alarms are highly useful, but they are probably only worthwhile once you have tried a few other methods.
Anti Aging Benefits - For many of us, anti aging creams are the first line of defense against the visible effects of aging. The skin is the organ that shields us from the world outside, protecting the body from germs, extremes of temperature and anything else that the environment can throw at us.
Alternative Cancer Treatments - Lung cancer forms in the tissues of your lungs generally in the cells which line your air passages.lung cancer is a very aggressive type of cancer and if not caught early enough can have a very poor outcome.
Arthritis Pain Relief 02 - For millions of people through out the world arthritis pain is something that they live with everyday. Most of them are on some type of prescription drug regimen to control the pain. However, drugs alone are often times not enough to keep the arthritis pain at bay.
Anxiety Depression Insomnia - Millions of people who are suffering from depression are currently taking antidepressant medication in an attempt to battle the condition. Oftentimes, doctors are quick to prescribe the medication -- in fact, many times, it's the first thing they do after diagnosing a patient.
More coming soon!
New Cure Help Articles - Just Added
Low Blood Sugar - Clinical Depression is "a psychiatric disorder characterized by the inability to concentrate, insomnia, loss of appetite, feelings of extreme sadness, guilt, helplessness and hopelessness, and thoughts of death." (look at Sources below)
Hair Transplant Specialist - You can get hair loss from ringworm. The medical term for ringworm of the scalp is Tinea capatis. In order to understand what should the proper treatment be for your hair loss, you have to understand this condition.
Cure Help Featured Article Topics
Acid Reflux - articles, tips, advice and information about Acid Reflux
Allergies - Allergies can be cured in many cases!
Anti-Aging - Anti aging health tips!
Arthritis - Arthritis cures and suggestions on how to reduce pain
Bed Wetting - Bed Wetting can be cured fast with the right approach
Cancer - Cancer is a major concern as our world gets more polluted
Cholesterol - Cholesterol is an important health concern
Depression - Depression cures can improve your state of mind
Diabetes - Diabetes may not be cured, but there are many tips to make life better!
Hair Loss - Hair Loss is a major concern for both men and women
Lasik Surgery - Lasik Surgery is an increasingly popular option to cure eye problems
Natural Cures - There are many natural cures to improve health and ailments
Nutrition - What you need to know about Nutrition and your health
Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery is an option to change your appearance
Skin Care - Skin Care is a major concern for children, men and women
Vitamins, Herbs & Supplements - Health tips about Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements
Stop Smoking Cigarettes - Tips for stopping cigarette smoking... yuck!
Teeth Whitening - all about dental methods and teeth whitening
Weight Loss - articles about losing weight and improving your body image.
A Recent Article from the Web
Cure Help Health Articles 378&start=18&results=3"); ?>
Looking for something specific? We're proud to offer Google Search for both the web AND so you can find content on our web site! Simply type in a few words and select web or our site and we'll help you find exactly what you are looking for! Happy hunting!
New on Cure Help Health Tips! Weight Loss Articles at the Healthy Living Blog
Look! Just added to Cure Help Health Tips!
Natural Allergy Remedies - When allergies strike, most allergy sufferers head to the drugstore where they purchase an antihistamine. They take it, and soon their symptoms begin to subside. They're all set until the next outburst.
Cure Help Legal Disclaimer: Weight Loss articles, news, tips and information presented as a public service. Cure Help offers information for entertainment and educational purposes. None of the viewpoints or tips and suggestions presented in the articles are endorsed by Cure Help. Please consult a health care practitioner (your doctor) before applying any cure tips,advice or suggestions. We care about your health! Be smart and get several opinions before you implement any changes in your life! Please consult the FDA Compliancy Policy Guide for information on drugs and standards.
New Cure Help Health Tips Articles - Just Added!