Premium D3 Sourced from US
We are relentless about sourcing the best, most natural, most ethically produced ingredients available. Our Vitamin D3 is premium quality, sourced from the United States. We consider our customers our friends and who doesn’t want the best for their friends?
Highly Concentrated and Easy to Take
One small, easy-to-swallow softgel of Nested Naturals Vitamin D3 gives you 5000 IUs of premium D3.
No Fishy Aftertaste
Check out the reviews and you’ll see that one of things people appreciate most about Nested Naturals Vitamin D3 is that there’s no aftertaste that’s common with other Vitamin D3 supplements.
No animals are killed to produce this supplement. There are two main sources of Vitamin D3: fish oil and purified lanolin harvested from sheep’s wool. We opted to make Nested Naturals Vitamin D3 from purified lanolin, which we believe is the more animal-friendly choice. We’ve also made a conscious choice to make our soft gels from ingredients derived only from vegetables. There’s no gelatin which is produced from animal bones and marrow.
Full Transparency in Labeling
We believe that you deserve to know everything that goes into your body. That’s why we include every single ingredient on our label… not just the active ingredients.
We Want You to Love It, Or Your Money Back
We’ve crafted something that we’re really proud of. Each batch is made with love and we never cut corners, ever. If you don’t love it, we’ll be a little sad. But ultimately, friend, it’s more important to us that you are happy. If for whatever reason, you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund your money. There’s no hitch. Just email or call us.
Not Getting Enough Vitamin D3? Scroll Up & Click Add to Cart Now.
- LOVE OUR VITAMIN D3, OR YOUR MONEY BACK | Hello, we’re Nested Naturals. Nice to meet you! We’re a socially conscious company that believes in only using the the best, most ethically produced ingredients available, 3rd party testing every batch and donating to charity to make the world a better place. We stand behind this pledge with our Lifetime Guarantee. If you’re not happy with your purchase, simply call or email us.
- SUPPORTS OVERALL HEALTH: Vitamin D has been shown to play a critical role in supporting overall health including: immunity, bone health and mood. If you live in the US or Canada, it’s likely that you aren’t getting enough Vitamin D from its primary natural source: sun exposure. Research shows upwards of 75% of the population has a deficiency. Supplementing with Nested Naturals Vitamin D3 is a potent, cruelty-free and easy way to increase your levels of this critical vitamin.
- PROMOTE STRONG BONES & HEALTHY TEETH: Vitamin D helps the body absorb and use minerals such as calcium and phosphorus which are necessary for strong bones and healthy teeth. Without enough Vitamin D, the body has a hard time absorbing calcium which may lead to bones and teeth weakening which can result in fractures and bone loss.
- VITAMIN D3 AND VITAMIN K2 IS AN ESSENTIAL PAIRING: Research shows that Vitamin K2 appears to work as an activator for Vitamins D and A as well as at least 17 different proteins. Vitamin K2 works synergistically with Vitamin D3. Taken together they can amplify the positive effects of bone health and cardiovascular function, reduce risk of osteoporosis, and prevent calcification of arteries. To maximize benefits to your health and longevity, pair Vitamin K2 with Nested Naturals Vitamin D3.
- PREMIUM QUALITY, HARVESTED FROM SHEEP’S WOOL: No animals are killed to produce this supplement. There are two main sources of Vitamin D3: fish oil and purified lanolin harvested from sheep’s wool. We opted to make Nested Naturals Vitamin D3 from purified lanolin, which we believe is the more animal-friendly choice. We’ve also made a conscious choice to make our soft gels from ingredients derived only from vegetables. There’s no gelatin which is produced from animal bones and marrow.
Amazing discoveries reveal that many of our common ailments and diseases are actually the result of toxins and parasites. FREE! Download “The Cure For All Diseases” PDF Here! Learn about the simple steps we can do to improve our health and possibly even get a fresh start!