Insomnitol is a blend of botanicals, nutrients, and neurotransmitter precursors designed to support quality, restful sleep. By providing nutritional support for calm brain activity, Insomnitol helps promote the natural ability to fall asleep and stay asleep. Key ingredients include botanicals that support nervous system function, PharmaGABA (a proprietary form of GABA), L-theanine, melatonin, 5-HTP, and pyridoxal-5-phospate (activated form of vitamin B6). Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- CALM OUR MIND – Our bodies require a good night’s sleep for optimal performance during the day. We all go to bed with the hope of sleeping well, but on occasion, our minds will not settle or we wake up throughout the night, and thus do not get the sleep we need. *
- UNIQUE BLEND – Insomnitol contains a unique herbal blend of valerian root, passion flower, lemon balm, and German chamomile to provide relaxation. L-theanine, an amino acid can help promote calmness and improve the quality of sleep, and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), the main calming agent in the body may assist with the ability to fall asleep. The formula also includes melatonin, a multifunctional hormone whose primary role is to help regulate sleep. *
- NOVEL INGREDIENT – This formula provides a unique form of GABA known as PharmaGABA, a proprietary material naturally manufactured via a fermentation process and considered more efficient than other traditional, chemically-produced synthetic forms. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS – Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 100,000 DOCTORS & PATIENTS AGREE – Designs for Health is the physician’s choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our “Science First” philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION – Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.