Vitamin E in the form of mixed-tocopherols. Thorne Research’s Ultimate-E contains pure, undiluted vitamin E. The vitamin E is extracted from a mixture of vegetable oils, including soy oil. However, any potentially allergenic soy residues are removed during the distillation process and, unlike most vitamin E products on the market, Ultimate-E is not diluted with soy oil.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
- Contains all of the natural forms of vitamin E
- Molecular distillation removes allergenic soy residues; no soy oil added
- Provides gamma tocopherol, the form most often found in the diet
- Does not contain dairy, soy, corn, egg, peanuts, yeast, sugar, magnesium stearate, binders, coatings, disintegrants, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial sweeteners. Thorne Research, Inc. does not make any products that contain Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs).
For More Info And Sale Price – Click Here!
Thorne Research Al’s Formula Basic Nutrients for Men Over 40, 240 Vegetarian Capsules Nutrition experts agree that, due to the state of the current food supply and because few Americans eat the recommended five servings daily of health-giving fruits and vegetables, a multiple vitamin-mineral formulation should be taken daily. Even the Journal of the American Medical Association, not known as a supporter of dietary supplements, has finally agreed that everyone should take a multi. A multi could be considered dietary insurance, a small price to pay to be sure you get all the essential nutrients daily, even if you don’t eat right. Even greater health benefits can be realized if you eat a healthy diet in addition to taking a multi. Al’s Formula is a comprehensive multiple vitamin-mineral formula designed to support the metabolic functions of the mature man. Al’s Formula contains saw palmetto extract, extra zinc, and the amino acids alanine, glycine, and glutamic acid for nutritional support of the prostate. Pure betaine and hawthorne extract are included to promote cardiovascular function. Al’s Formula does not contain iron, as iron is generally not necessary and potentially harmful for some older men. Like all Thorne Research multiple vitamin-mineral supplements, Al’s Formula contains the active forms of vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5′-phosphate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5′-phosphate), vitamin B12 (adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin), and folic acid (folinic acid and L-5-MTHF).
- A comprehensive vitamin-mineral supplement for men over 40
- Includes saw palmetto, extra zinc, glycine, and glutamic acid for prostate health
- Betaine and hawthorn extract promote cardiovascular function
- Does not contain iron, as iron can be potentially harmful in some older men
- Provides the active forms of folic acid in a balanced 1:1 ratio
Click To Read All The Reviews – On Sale Now