Herb Pharm Certified Organic e Black Elderberry extract works with the body’s natural mechanisms to support the immune system*. Black Elderberry extract is prepared from the fully-ripened berries of Sambucus Nigra trees which are certified organically grown and custom wildcrafted in their natural wild habitat. To assure optimal extraction of Black Elderberry’s bioactive compounds, the berries are hand-harvested only when fully mature. Black Elderberry is easily dosed and taken in liquid form. It may be added to water or other liquid for taste and is easily absorbed into the bloodstream. Black Elderberry has a tart, fruity taste. Herb Pharm never uses synthetic solvents. The company farm is Certified Organic, Bee Friendly, and Salmon Safe. Herb Pharm is the #1 selling liquid herbal extract brand in US Natural Food (SPINS). Herb Pharm is a company of herbalists, scientists, and farmers in GMO-free Josephine County, OR. It’s where they have been cultivating herbs with care, precision, and respect for nature since 1979. * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Liquid herbal extract to support the body’s immune system*
- Easily absorbed liquid engages taste and smell to help body recognize & use herbs ingested. Not hidden in a capsule from the pre-digestive senses
- Extracted from Certified-Organic sustainably wildcrafted herbs in their native environment
- Vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease