Yes! You can eat anything you want and still lose weight! Master intermittent fasting with this book, the ultimate weight loss method to achieve the body and health of your dreams. Obesity is today one of the fastest growing health hazards not just in the United States but the entire world. There is a greater need to follow a more disciplined, regulated and balanced meal schedule other than eating nutritious food. Fasting has multiple health benefits in terms of weight loss, reducing blood sugar level, muscle building, boosting immunity and preventing ailments like cancer. Intermittent fasting is one of the best ways to discipline your meal consumption patterns to extract maximum benefit from it. This book educates you about the scientific benefits of fasting, while still boosting your energy levels, and overall health. It gives you all the little-known tips about fasting without staying hungry or starving. It is the ultimate resource for anyone considering intermittent fasting for weight loss or other health benefits. Here’s what you can learn from this guidebook: -What is intermittent fasting -Learn how intermittent fasting can help with weight loss and muscle building -How to practice safe intermittent fasting and take proper precautionary measures -Different types of intermittent fasting methods to pick the one that suits you -Gaining a good understand of what you can expect while fasting -Answers to all frequently asked questions about intermittent fasting -And much more Click the BUY NOW button to discover this highly effective, ancient weight loss method that also incorporates modern health building strategies.
- HAVING TROUBLE GOING TOO OFTEN? Frequent urination is a very common problem for men as they get older. If you are frustrated with frequent trips to the bathroom, then it is time you do something about it.
- NATURAL PROSTATE SUPPORT – Saw palmetto is a palm-like plant with berries.
- HAIR LOSS PREVENTION – Fight hair loss with the natural DHT blocker the Saw Palmetto provides. An extract of saw palmetto berries may block 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. DHT is the molecule responsible for hair loss and also is involved in the enlargement of the prostate.
- WHY SAW PALMETTO? It’s a plant with small berries that has been used by Native Americans as medicine and food for hundreds of years. In the early 1900s, men used the berries to treat urinary tract problems.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Try Peak Life Labs’ Saw Palmetto prostate support with our 30-day any reason returns & money back guarantee.