She takes the foundation of your mental fitness and mindset even deeper, offering more strategies and methodologies to strengthen your approach to a lasting mindset of love, self-forgiveness, and inner health that transcends to all aspects of your life.
Here is a small sampling of things you will learn from this book:
- How to plan ahead for your inevitable diet “slip-ups” to keep them from becoming anything more than a tiny bump in your self-care/weight loss journey
- Strategies for dealing with people who unintentionally or intentionally attempt to sabotage your efforts
- Motivational quotes to enhance your ability to deal with life crises and setbacks
- The consequences of comparing yourself to others
- How gratitude and paying it forward is a powerful tool in the psychology of a better you
- Revisiting those pesky triggers and how to keep them under your control
- Recent research on habit and motivation…no, the reason you are overweight isn’t because you are weak and undisciplined!
- How weight loss is similar to a chess match! Yes, your brain and your strategies are the key!
- Having a plan but still keeping it simple! (Yes, you can!)
- So much more!
People who will benefit from this book:
- “Yo Yo” dieters of all sizes
- People who have been overweight all their lives and don’t believe that they can ever change
- People who lost weight and have kept it off a while but find that it is getting harder to maintain
- People who are in good shape but concerned about the “middle-age spread” and want the mental prep to fight back
- People who have been told by themselves or others that they will never change and to just learn to live with being overweight
- People who have told themselves that is not even worth trying to lose weight anymore and have pretty much given up all hope
- People who are angry and/or disappointed in themselves for not being “strong enough” to reach and keep their weight goals
- Family or friends of people who are struggling to lose weight and would benefit from this book for inspiration and encouragement