If you often feel overwhelmed by your thoughts and have hard times in your life but do not know how to get yourself motivated, then this book is for you. Here’s the deal. Once in awhile, you might inevitably feel depressed and unhappy. However, in most situations, you might not really know how to make yourself feel better. You are too busy to even read any books because they are way too long. In fact, what you really need in those circumstances are just few words of wisdom that could inspire and encourage you to take action in your life. This is why you need to read inspirational quotes in your life.Quotes have the power to motivate, inspire and encourage. If you read some of the motivational quotes, you can will see how your state of mind start to get better. Additionally, these quotes are the words of successful people who failed numerous times but never gave up to pursue for their dreams. When you listen to these quotes, you will gain some insightful advices that you can implement in your life. Furthermore, since these quotes have insight and wisdom condensed into a few words, reading these quotes should not be time consuming. You can just read some of these quotes in any circumstances. For instance, when you feel like you need some motivations, you can simply read these in almost any circumstances without much effort. Without further ado, let’s get started…
She takes the foundation of your mental fitness and mindset even deeper, offering more strategies and methodologies to strengthen your approach to a lasting mindset of love, self-forgiveness, and inner health that transcends to all aspects of your life.
Here is a small sampling of things you will learn from this book:
- How to plan ahead for your inevitable diet “slip-ups” to keep them from becoming anything more than a tiny bump in your self-care/weight loss journey
- Strategies for dealing with people who unintentionally or intentionally attempt to sabotage your efforts
- Motivational quotes to enhance your ability to deal with life crises and setbacks
- The consequences of comparing yourself to others
- How gratitude and paying it forward is a powerful tool in the psychology of a better you
- Revisiting those pesky triggers and how to keep them under your control
- Recent research on habit and motivation…no, the reason you are overweight isn’t because you are weak and undisciplined!
- How weight loss is similar to a chess match! Yes, your brain and your strategies are the key!
- Having a plan but still keeping it simple! (Yes, you can!)
- So much more!
People who will benefit from this book:
- “Yo Yo” dieters of all sizes
- People who have been overweight all their lives and don’t believe that they can ever change
- People who lost weight and have kept it off a while but find that it is getting harder to maintain
- People who are in good shape but concerned about the “middle-age spread” and want the mental prep to fight back
- People who have been told by themselves or others that they will never change and to just learn to live with being overweight
- People who have told themselves that is not even worth trying to lose weight anymore and have pretty much given up all hope
- People who are angry and/or disappointed in themselves for not being “strong enough” to reach and keep their weight goals
- Family or friends of people who are struggling to lose weight and would benefit from this book for inspiration and encouragement
Felicia Urban RN, MSN, is back with her second book in the “Weight Loss Psychology for Women” series.
She takes the foundation of your mental fitness and mindset even deeper, offering more strategies and methodologies to strengthen your approach to a lasting mindset of love, self-forgiveness and inner health that transcends to all aspects of your life.
Here is a small sampling of things you will learn from this book
People who will benefit from this book
If you match any of these, Get this book and get started now!
Have you been struggling to make your business work, but in vain? Are you losing sleep over hefty utility bills? Would you like to lose weight? Or meet that special person who will make your life more colorful?
Whatever the case, to attract positivity in your life, you need to believe in it! And this collection of powerful positive affirmations will offer you the motivation, drive, and energy you need to attract love, money, and success abundance that will change your life once and for all!
This audiobook includes more than 1,000 positive affirmations for wealth, health, positive thinking, weight loss, and a love-abundant life!
With this life-changing collection of positive affirmations, expert psychologist Sarah Norris helps you create the right mind-set that will empower you to instantly change your life. It is a must-listen audiobook for fast, easy, and guaranteed results in all fields.
It will help you:
- Get back on track after a mishap
- Attain your career goals
- Attract meaningful personal relations
- Overcome health issues
- Watch money flow into your pockets
- Stay positive to make the most of life!
So, what are you waiting for? Get this amazing collection of positive affirmations and start living the wonderful life you deserve!
Have you given up on your goals and dreams? Are you struggling to be motivated to lose weight? If so, this is the book for you. Some pages are blank for you to write your thoughts and feelings down as well as pages to write your goals and aspirations. Also, there are motivational sayings and quotes to help you be inspired and take care of yourself. You only have one life to live so you need to reach for your dreams with all you have got. Don’t stop until you succeed! Please, if you like this book, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you could please write a review for it. Thanks and have a wonder-filled day! Carol Langkamp