Turmeric and ginger, common Ayurvedic herbs, have both been used for centuries to support joint health and anti-inflammatory conditions.
In Ayurveda, teas are the traditional method of delivering the medicinal effects of herbs and spices to your body’s tissues.
The health benefits of this tea latte are achieved by the unique combination of its ingredients*:
– TURMERIC: Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.*
– CINNAMON: One of the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet, loaded with a powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.*
– GINGER: Highly potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent; energizer and stimulator. Ginger root can help relieve upset stomach and indigestion.*
– BLACK PEPPER: Increases absorption of the turmeric, improves digestion and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.*
For those who are not familiar with Ayurveda – known as the “Science of Life”, it is a natural holistic healing system that was developed in India more than 5,000 years ago, addressing all layers of the mind, body, and soul.
According to Ayurveda, strong digestion is a key for an overall good health. Disease first shows up on the body within the digestive tract, accumulates there and if continues to accumulated, moves into the deeper tissues. In Ayurveda, health is defined as the dynamic state of balance between mind, body, and the environment; it is possible for each of us to achieve and maintain a vibrant and joyful state of health by identifying our mind?body type and then creating a lifestyle that sustains and nurtures our unique nature.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Turmeric and ginger, common Ayurvedic herbs, have both been used for centuries to support joint health and anti-inflammatory conditions. This powerful formula, enhanced by cinnamon and a dash of black pepper, creates a wonderful Ayurvedic blend that promotes digestion and immune support*.
- Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. Ginger is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent; energizer and stimulator; supports the digestive system.
- There are different types of cinnamon and they are not all created equally. We use only Ceylon Cinnamon (known as “True Cinnamon”) compare to Cassia Cinnamon (known as Chinese Cinnamon). Ceylon is native to Sri Lanka and southern parts of India. Ceylon cinnamon is less common and is quite expensive compared to the more common Cassia cinnamon.
- Caffeine free, Vegan, Organic, Gluten free, Non-GMO, No preservatives, No added sugar.
- This pack will make approximately 120 cups of Golden Milk tea latte
Read The Reviews and Buy On Sale Now!