CogniAid is an herbal formula designed to help support healthy cognition, mood and memory. This product supplies herbs and extracts that have been shown to work through a variety of mechanisms, including helping to maintain proper levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, as well as supporting healthy neurons and nerve impulse transmission. CogniAid contains a wildcrafted blueberry complex, a novel berry extract that in addition to blueberries uses extracts of huckleberries and bilberries. This product also features vinpocetine, Huperzine A (a naturally occurring alkaloid compound), the green tea polyphenol EGCg, and the Ayurvedic herb Bacopa monnieri. Made with non-GMO ingredients.
DESIGNS FOR HEALTH: Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional’s trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quality. It means superior quality products and proven efficacy which means optimal results for you and your health. Led by a talented and committed team of professionals whose ultimate goal is to help people lead healthier lives, Designs for Health delivers on its promise to provide the highest quality nutritional products available.
- SUPPORT COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENTS – CogniAid supplies herbs and extracts that have been shown to work through a variety of mechanisms including acetylcholinesterase inhibitory activity, enhancing nerve impulse transmission and aiding in the repair of damaged neurons to help support those with cognitive impairments. *
- GREAT COMPANION PRODUCT – CogniAid is formulated as an herbal alternative or as a companion product to our nutrient-based brain support product Brain Vitale. While Brain Vitale’s formulation primarily focuses on supplying the brain with nutrients and compounds that support optimal brain function and overall brain health, CogniAid supplies herbs and extracts that have been shown to work through different mechanisms. *
- UNIQUE INGREDIENT – Huperzine A (HupA) is a naturally-occurring alkaloid compound found in the club moss Huperzia serrata, which upon ingestion acts as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. HupA has been shown to ameliorate learning and memory deficiencies in animal models. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS – Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE – Designs for Health is the physician’s choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our “Science First” philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.