How to add medical weight loss to your practice. Medical weight loss services are a great way to improve your patient outcomes, add enjoyment to your practice, increase referrals and enhance your bottom line. At the time of this publication, it is estimated that in America, 2/3 of adults and 30% of children are overweight or obese. These startling statistics have contributed to a continued rise in co-morbid conditions associated with excess weight such as Type II diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, joint pain and cancer among others. It has also required physicians, healthcare practitioners and educators to address weight loss throughout the care continuum. As a result, adding quality medical weight loss services has been of great interest to medical and surgical practitioners alike. This book outlines simple steps to add quality weight loss services to existing or new physician practices. In fact, most practitioners find such services refreshing to offer since they are finally able to effectively engage their patients to help them truly improve their health. In addition, they discover a new (and quite enjoyable) revenue stream that enhances their bottom line. This is refreshing in light of increasingly poor reimbursement and higher rates of physician burn out. If you are interested in turn-key weight loss programs that you can easily integrate into your practice, reach out to the author at Karol@WeightLossPracticeBuilder.com or visit www.WeightLossPracticeBuilder.com. Best wishes for your success now and always.
YOU’VE DISCOVERED ONE OF THE GREATEST WEAPONS TO FIGHT AGING SKIN
Turn back time with the multilevel hydrating power of medical-grade YEOUTH Vitamin C and E with Hyaluronic Acid.. The anti-aging secret of doctors and spas everywhere!
What does it do? Vitamin C and E with Hyaluronic Acid anti-aging serum works by boosting collagen synthesis for healthy glowing skin, creating a protective barrier to prevent UV sun damage, and by hydrating the skin to fill in fine lines and wrinkles. Safe for all skin types.
What’s in it? All ingredients are Pharmaceutical Grade and natural. All YEOUTH products are Made In The USA and manufactured in an FDA compliant facility ensuring the highest level of safety.
-Vitamin C is the collagen booster that your skin needs. It is a powerful antioxidant that rejuvenates aging skin and neutralizes free radicals  produced by UV light.
-Vitamin E acting as your skins shield from harmful UV rays. Natural Vitamin E works hard to even skin tone and build a protective barrier for  your skin.
-Hyaluronic Acid (HA) attracts water molecules-giving a plump, spongy effect to skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, for  ultimate hydration.
Restore your skin to its younger, more radiant state with Vitamin C and E Serum. It’s 100% guaranteed, so you have nothing to lose. Order now.
- SKIN SERUM THAT DELIVERS RESULTS | Complete use instructions are included with every purchase. YEOUTH Anti aging serum contains powerful natural Vitamin C, a nutrient that is vital to skin health. Hyaluronic Acid, wrinkle remover, nourishes your skin with spring water like hydration, and Vitamin E boosts dry skin with free radical fighting antioxidants that fights signs of sun damage. Try using this anti wrinkle serum for skin with derma roller, dermapen, microneedle roller.
- YEOUTH Vitamin C Serum is safe for all skin types. Simply apply to damp skin on your face, neck, and décolleté once in the morning. Can be used as eye serum. If using our facial toner, do so before applying this serum. Follow the serum’s application with our facial moisturizer. At night, substitute YEOUTH Vitamin C Day Serum, with YEOUTH Hyaluronic Acid Plus Night Serum. You have to try this Vitamin C face serum!
- Safe Skin Care | Made in the USA in a FDA registered facility. You can depend on YEOUTH to deliver the highest quality in topical anti aging skin products, beauty serums, moisturizers, lotions, toners, washes and creams available on Amazon and the web today.
- “This serum worked wonders on my skin! I use it every morning and night. It tightened my wrinkles like magic.” Amazon Customer | 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! With daily use, this Vitamin C Serum Moisturizer will plump skin to fill in fine lines and wrinkles, as well as evening skin tone and texture by acting as an age spot remover. The result from YEOUTH’s Vitamin C Serum for face is hydrated skin that is left looking soft, smooth and supple.LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER FOR DRY SKIN OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
- YEOUTH 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our customers 100% satisfaction is what allows us to continually provide and innovate the highest quality beauty and skin care products on the market. If you are not completely satisfied with your YEOUTH purchase, return it for a full refund. We sincerely thank you for your business and look forward to serving your skin and beauty needs. Buy as a gift or for yourself.
For Beginners! – Discover Amazing And Powerful Medical Herbs You Can Grow In Your Garden!
Herbs have been used for thousands of years by ancient Native American tribes and in countries with long histories of natural healing. Places like India, China and countries all over Europe have studied these plants for their health benefits. Some medicinal herbs have gone out of fashion over time and are just now being rediscovered for their medicinal value, while others have never ceased to be used as a treatment in one way or another. Using medicinal herbs can be a safer, gentler option for anyone who prefers natural remedies over pharmaceutical ones. However, herbal remedies can be used in conjunction with over-the-counter or prescription medicines as well. As with any treatment, it’s important to consult your doctor before you begin using medicinal herbs. One of the most attractive features about herbal treatments is that they are safer overall for people of all ages and health conditions. In this book, we will present more than a dozen herbs that can be used in nearly a hundred different ways to combat anything from anxiety to flatulence.
Here are the specific ailments we will cover:
- Herbs for the Digestive System and Inflammation
- Herbs for Hormones and Menstrual Pain
- Herbs for Headaches and Respiration
- Herbs for Skin Conditions and Joint Pain
- Herbs for Improving Mood, Insomnia, and Memory
- Herbs for the Immune System, Disease Prevention, and Anti-oxidization
Get To Know Medicinal Herbs
Before the advent of synthetic medicine and modern pharmacology, many people all over the world have relied on medicinal herbs to treat different ailments. In fact, different civilizations in the ancient world have documented their use of medicinal herbs to treat different maladies from wounds, burns, insect bites to depression and malaise.
Medicinal herbs have been tested by time for their efficacy and unlike synthetic medicine; medicinal herbs are not toxic on higher doses. There are many medicinal herbs people use all over the world and it is important to be educated in the different kinds of medicinal herbs around us. With this book, you will be able to learn the following:
- Learn about the different kinds of medicinal herbs used in every continent. The herbs listed in the book are listed in different categories relating to which continents they are commonly used.
- The book also lists the different benefits that you can get for a particular medicinal herb. They are listed in bullet forms so you can easily read the benefits that you can out of using a particular herb.
- The book also included the different ways to use medicinal herbs to get the most benefits out of the plant.
Medicinal herbs are very important because they provide natural chemical compounds that can be used to treat different maladies. This is the reason why modern pharmacology is raving about tapping different medicinal herbs and using them to develop powerful drugs. The thing is that if medicinal herbs are used to make powerful drugs, then they should be effective in their natural form. The use of medicinal herbs is therefore logical. After all, nature is designed to be a great provider and all we have to do is to take advantage of what it provides for us.
So get the book and learn about the natural medicine from the ancient world.