If you’re anything like most of us, you’re probably tired of pricey pots of cosmetics filled with potentially toxic ingredients that probably don’t even work. Why do we do it?
Did you know that more than 120 billion units of packaging are produced each year by the cosmetics industry? Think about how many that’ll be by the time the next generation takes over our planet. It’s an unsurmountable and cruel legacy we’re leaving.
You don’t have to be a part of the waste and pollution cycle being caused by the beauty industry. Beauty, health and life are one and the same, and don’t come in a plastic bottle!
Following a natural, healthy beauty routine will save you money and time, and the results will be unmatched.
The zero-waste approach to beauty that you’ll find in this book is based around simplifying your life and your skin-care routine. You’ll also get all the recipes you need for your home-made beauty parlour. You’ll find out:
- Why it’s a good idea to move away from commercial cosmetics.
- What really affects your skin health and appearance and the evidence for it.
- How to promote beauty from the inside out.
- How to make your own environmentally friendly and healthy toothpaste, deodorant and other personal hygiene essentials.
- A step by step zero-waste hair and skin-care routine.
- Where to buy sustainable make-up and cosmetics.
- How to make your own non-toxic zero-waste make-up.
Don’t let anybody tell you that there’s nothing you can do to change the world. Yes there is! Break free from toxic chemicals and reduce your impact on the environment today. Become truly beautiful for life with this guide to natural beauty.