Prenatal Pro provides optimal supplementation for pregnant women, lactating women, and women wishing to become pregnant. The earlier supplementation begins the better because women need adequate nutrient stores to meet the greater nutrient demands for a growing baby. This prenatal multivitamin contains our proprietary NatureFolate blend of active isomer naturally-occurring folates in place of synthetic folic acid. The minerals chosen for Prenatal Pro are true chelates, which provide superior absorption compared to those found in standard prenatal vitamins. These minerals are dosed at levels to help achieve optimal results, such as: Calcium and magnesium healthy bone formation. Ferrochel chelated iron most bioavailable on the market, non-constipating. Significant levels of chelated zinc to reduce the risk of pre-term babies. Iodine deficiency in infancy can lead to learning disabilities .Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- ENSURE THE BEST START – Inside the womb, a developing baby’s entire food supply comes from its mother. To give her child the best start in life, it is essential for a woman to have optimal nutrition, herself, preferably in advance of becoming pregnant. The foundation of a healthy pregnancy is a nutrient-dense diet based on whole, unprocessed foods. However, even a well-formulated diet may have shortfalls of nutrients critical for healthy fetal development.*
- HIGH QUALITY MINERALS – Prenatal Pro is a well-thought-out, comprehensive formula that features high quality nutrients. The minerals chosen for Prenatal Pro offer superior absorption compared to minerals typically found in prenatal multivitamins. A six-capsule dose of Prenatal Pro provides adequate amounts of calcium and magnesium, critical for healthy bone and muscle development at all life stages, but particularly during pregnancy and lactation.*
- NATUREFOLATE BLEND – NatureFolate is a blend of natural folates that includes 5-MTHF (methylfolate) and 5-FTHF. These are safe, natural forms which are quickly and easily utilized by the body. There is no folic acid in this or any of our products.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS – Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE – Designs for Health is the physician’s choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our “Science First” philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.