100 white pages featuring a dotted grid. Great for bullet journaling or for keeping track of your life. No need to remember all 10 steps of your daily Korean beauty regimen when you can refer to this list. Perfect notebook for the beauty / fashion blogger / vlogger / skincare enthusiast in your life. Fun conversation-starter + minimalist design. K-Beauty experts can tote this around and keep track of their lives, including daily routines and tips / tricks on everything from double cleansing and eye creams to serums and ampoules. Perfect gift for beauty-obsessed friends – or yourself!
This luxury skin care snail cream extract contains the highest concentration of snail mucin (97.5%) compared to competing creams like Mizon, Cosrx, Tony Moly, Missha etc. Also, unlike the other brands, this moisturizing and healing cream contains shea butter + organic aloe + jajoba oil + vitamin E + vitamin B5 for extremely effective results. This cream can be used on all skin types including both dry skin and oily skin and because it’s non comedogenic, it won’t clog your pores nor cause your skin to breakout.
Snail mucin extract is best known for its anti-aging and healing properties. This Seoul Ceuticals formula is an EXTREMELY powerful, all in one treatment that helps to stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin, protects skin from free radicals, soothes skin, helps with the repair of damaged tissues and restores hydration. It can be used to treat the appearance of dry skin, wrinkles and stretch marks, acne and rosacea, age spots, burns, scars, razor bumps and even flat warts.
Seoul Ceuticals all in one, snail moisturizing cream is very unique from other korean snail creams because it’s cruelty free and 97% natural and 72% organic. This moisturizing face cream is also packed with nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans and naturally contains antimicrobial properties and copper peptides, all of which are essential to obtaining healthy, youthful skin and maintaining that glass skin look + dewy glow.
Because of the natural and organic ingredients combined with the highest level of snail mucin, this formula is without doubt the most effective and best snail cream (even black snail cream) for healing, anti aging, anti wrinkle for eyes, face, neck & décolleté
Our K beauty products are designed to work perfectly with any Korean skin care routine and products from Amore Pacific, Dr. Jart, Elizavecca, Etude House, Goodal, Innisfree, Laneige, Mizon, SON & PARK and Tony Moly.
- ✅ CONSIDERED TO BE FAR more effective than other snail creams as it contains a higher concentration (97.5%) of snail mucin extract than Mizon, Cosrx, Tony Moly & Missha snail cream products
- ✅ GUARANTEED TO WORK – We promise you’ll begin to see brighter, healthier and more youthful skin with this K beauty product within the first few days of use or your money back
- ✅ THIS KOREAN SKIN CARE snail cream is ethically harvested in a cruelty free environment. Our snails live and move about in an organic fashion just as they would in the wild
- ✅ UNLIKE OTHER SNAIL MUCIN extract, this formula is 97% Naturally Derived & 72% Organic + shea butter + organic aloe + jajoba oil + vitamin E for extremely effective results
- ✅ THIS SNAIL CREAM IS NON comedogenic, naturally anti-microbial & is packed with super nutrients that are guaranteed to provide you with a brighter more youthful complexion
Formulated with egg proteins and amino acids to fight against wrinkles and enlarged pores. This mask renews skin to prevent dryness and wrinkles. Eggshell membrane contains powerful collagen, which strengthens and smooths skin. The facial masque will exfoliate your face to improve skin complexion while also retaining the skin’s naturally occurring moisture.You will continue to notice the mask’s lasting hydrating and tightening effects. Additional ingredients include pearl, eggshell membrane, patented Anemarrhena Asphodeloides root extract, and AHA. ABOUT PURIFACE: Puriface means “purity for your face,” providing top-tier skincare that’s also sustainable for the environment. Created by Korean-Americans who have access to Korea’s latest beauty technology while ensuring the highest quality for your skin. You deserve the purest from Puriface.
- This advanced formula facial mask enriches skin with collagen producing nutrients. The KBeauty mask will repair fine lines and uneven texture, leaving skin softer, hydrated, and plump. Active ingredients such as Allantoin and Niacinamide work to deeply penetrate the facial skin, which supports cell regeneration and creates a youthful glow.
- WHAT – Weightless natural fiber sheet mask with eggshell membrane, pearl, AHA and powerful moisture compounds that leaves skin feeling vitalized and refreshed.
- TREATS – Acne, dry flaky, dull, and uneven skin. Minimizes pores.
- SKIN TYPES – Normal, Oily, Combination, Dry, Sensitive
- FDA Registered Product NDC 71727-100-02 (Made in Korea)
Kerry Thompson and Coco Park, the beauty writers behind the influential blogs Skin & Tonics and The Beauty Wolf, come together to bring you Korean Beauty Secrets: A Practical Guide to Cutting-Edge Skin Care and Makeup. This guide is your gateway into the alluring and sophisticated world of Korean beauty for every skin type and color.
Kerry and Coco bring their expertise from years of experience and immersion in the beauty industry. Korean beauty is a blossoming trend, quickly weaving its way through Western mainstream culture. With Kerry and Coco as your mentors, you will discover everything you need to get in on the ground floor. From the multistep Korean skin-care routine to chic makeup looks from the streets of Seoul, this full-color guide offers detailed product explanations, tutorials, and insider information that will have you submerged in the trendsetting culture of Korean beauty in no time.
Seoul Ceuticals CE Ferulic Serum. This Korean Skin Care, Vitamin C Serum contains 20% vitamin c with hyaluronic acid, ferulic acid, vitamin e ( d alpha tocopherol ) and citrus stem cells. This vit c serum is extremely effective for anti aging, anti wrinkle treatment and was modeled after the award winning, SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic Serum which retails at $160. Seoul Ceuticals, K beauty products are designed to work perfectly with any Korean skin care routine from Jordan Samuel, Glossier, Stratia Liquid Gold, Amore Pacific, Dr. Jart, Elizavecca, Etude House, Goodal, Innisfree, Laneige, Mizon, SONNPARK and TonyMoly. This serum comes with a our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, we ask that you contact us through support and we’ll do whatever necessary to ensure your satisfaction.
- ✅ THIS KOREAN SKIN CARE VITAMIN C serum contains the same potent, active ingredients as the $160 Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Serum
- ✅ GUARANTEED TO WORK – WE PROMISE you’ll begin to see results with this K beauty product within 3 weeks when used daily
- ✅ POTENT ANTI AGING, ANTI WRINKLE serum is proven to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines & crows feet
- ✅ THIS TOPICAL VITAMIN C ALSO helps to fade sun spots and is guaranteed to provide you with a brighter more youthful complexion
- ✅ THIS FACIAL SERUM HELPS TO shrink pores, clear up acne, prevent breakouts, and minimize the appearance of acne scars
- This Pitpat Eraser Peeling Gel visibly rolls and lifts away dead skin cells when gently massaged onto skin. Its gentle formula helps to effectively peel away the dead dermal layer to uncover a smooth and fresh new skin! It also removes impurities and decongests stubborn clogged pores for a youth, radiant look!
- HOW TO USE Apply a generous amount on clean, dry skin. Gently massage in a circular motion to roll, lift, and sweep away dead skin cells. Rinse well with water.
- SIZE 200ml
Just like a great body, perfect skin seems to be on every one’s wish list. What most don’t realize is that applying a little cream isn’t going to help reach that goal. Skin is the largest organ in the body. So large it is classified as its own bodily system: The Integumentary System. The average adult’s skin weight eight to ten pounds and can be stretched over twenty square feet. Since this part of the body is so complex, the road to healthy skin requires complete balance of the mind, body, and soul. Changing the way you think, what you eat, and how active you are throughout the day. Healthy skin is obtainable for everyone. Despite age, race, or skin type there are things you can do to improve your skin. That youthful glow that makes skin look healthy is called radiance. It is most common for those in their teens, twenties, thirties and pregnant women. In order to keep skin radiant secretion must occur. Secretion is the production of sebum, or oil which is made by the Sebaceous glands (also called oil glands). There are about 100 sebaceous glands on one inch of skin. Oil helps give the skin the topical shine radiance provides. Not to be confused for oiliness, it doesn’t involve appearing “slick”, it is more like a sun kissed glow. Secretion also helps slow Trans epidermal Water Loss by helping with lubrication, protecting the skin’s water from evaporation. This will help provide the hydration radiant skin has.
Korean Beauty Secrets: A Practical Guide to Cutting-Edge Skincare & Makeup
Kerry Thompson and Coco Park, the writers behind the influential beauty blogs, Skin & Tonics and The Beauty Wolf, come together to bring you Korean Beauty Secrets: A Practical Guide to Cutting-Edge Skincare and Makeup.
With advice on how to assess your skin, build a routine, and apply and shop for a wide variety of makeup products, this guide shows you how to achieve the look of flawless, radiant skinwith makeupand without! This guide is your gateway into the alluring and sophisticated world of Korean beautyfor all skin types and ethnicities.
From the multi-step Korean skincare routine to chic Seoul-inspired makeup looks, this full-color handbook offers product explanations, advice, tutorials, and insider information that will have you immersed in the trendsetting beauty culture of South Korea in no time.
Kerry’s blog, Skin & Tonics, has a loyal cult-following thanks to her in-depth, scientifically-informed reviews and skincare tips, with a particular focus on Korean beauty products and Asian skincare philosophies. Kerry’s enthusiasm for skincare began at a very young age and eventually grew into a passion for documenting her skincare adventures and sharing them with the world. Her mission is simple: try emerging skincare products from all over the globe, and distinguish between marketing hype and legitimately effective solutions. Kerry can often be found perusing peer-reviewed clinical research, or speaking with cosmetic chemists and industry insiders. As an early U.S. adopter of the Korean beauty philosophy, her relationships in the Korean beauty industry and continuing quest for knowledge make her an ideal guide to the unique and seductive world of Korean skincare.
Coco Park is a digital journalist, artist, and the beloved beauty writer behind the heavily followed blog, The Beauty Wolf, which features art and reviews dedicated to Korean makeup and skincare products. Coco also works as a freelance K-beauty correspondent, and is a repeat guest beauty author at XOJane. She’s been featured in numerous Korean beauty articles in a number of publications, including Fast Company and The Daily Mail. Coco, a certified esthetician and makeup artist, has lived and worked in Dallas, NYC, Toronto, and Montreal. Her lifelong immersion in the beauty industry and specific, in-depth knowledge of Korean beauty trends make her the perfect adviser to lead you through the exciting, ever-changing world of Korean beauty.
Get healthy by eating better! Read Dr. Clark’s Healthy Recipes
The secrets behind the world’s most beautiful skin!
In Korea, healthy, glowing skin is the ideal form of beauty. It’s considered achievable by all, men and women, young and old—and it begins with adopting a skin-first mentality. Now, this Korean beauty philosophy has taken the world by storm!
As the founder of Soko Glam, a leading Korean beauty and lifestyle website, esthetician and beauty expert Charlotte Cho guides you through the world-renowned Korean ten-step skin-care routine—and far beyond—to help you achieve the clearest and most radiant skin of your life With Charlotte’s step-by-step tutorials, skin-care tips, and advice on what to look for in products at all price levels, you’ll learn how to pamper and care for your skin at home with Korean-approved techniques and pull off the “no makeup” makeup look we’ve seen and admired on women in the streets of Seoul. And you’ll get access to beauty secrets from Charlotte’s favorite beauty gurus from around the world, including supermodels, YouTube sensations, top makeup artists, magazine editors, actresses, and leading Korean skincare researchers.
With the knowledge of an expert and voice of a trusted friend, Charlotte’s personal tour through Korean beauty culture will help you find joy in the everyday beauty routines that will transform your skin.