Spray a youthful glow into your complexion! Botanicals, extracts, marine minerals and protein will improve skin lipid content and promote firmness.
This Korean essence utilizes Tamarind Seed Extract; a natural film forming polysaccharide, that has moisturizing effectiveness equal to Hyaluronic Acid.
Includes Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Japanese Green Tea, which assist in rejuvenating the skin, while Cucumber Extract will help tighten pores. Wheat protein and marine minerals containing Selenium, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Calcium and Germanium round out the essential needs for a healthy, youthful and glowing complexion.
- ✅ CONSIDERED TO BE FAR more nutrient dense than other facial essence as it contains a unique blend of Tamarind extract, Japanese Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Cucumber Extract & Marine Minerals
- ✅ GUARANTEED TO WORK – We promise you’ll begin to see brighter, healthier and more youthful skin with this Korean beauty product within the first few days of use or your money back
- ✅ THIS KOREAN SKIN CARE essence was developed as a hydration prepping mist that is proven to be that crucial step in your Korean beauty routine, after cleansing and before moisturizing
- ✅ UNLIKE OTHER FACIAL essence from Mizon, Cosrx, Son and Park & Missha, this formula is 98% Naturally Derived and can be used as a facial toning mist to hydrate your skin throughout the day
- ✅ THIS ESSENCE FOR SKIN is non comedogenic, naturally PH balanced & is packed with super nutrients that are guaranteed to provide you with a brighter more youthful complexion
ON SALE – READ THE REVIEWS
SKINCARE IS SELF-CARE
Your skin is your body’s biggest organ—as vital to your health as your heart. That’s why Vicky Tsai, founder of Tatcha Skin Care, is sharing generations-old, time-tested Japanese skincare traditions with you. This thoughtful guide helps you get to know your skin and gives useful tips about turning everyday ingredients and products into a super simple, unique-to-you ritual. No matter how you customize it, all you need is two minutes and four steps: Purify, Polish, Prep, and Nourish. But Pure Skin isn’t just about basic skincare, it’s also about a lifestyle; it begins with how you eat and even how you sleep. You’ll also learn about:
· East vs. West: Learn why spot treatment and quick fixes never make lasting changes
· A Silken Path to Softer Skin: Pamper yourself with silk in five different ways
· What’s Your Skincare Psyche?: Discover your skincare personality and what treatment will work for you
· Sheet Masks Demystified: Indulge in this scientifically-proven beauty trend once a week
· Ingredients to Believe In: Use the six traditional ingredients found in Japanese skincare
· The Japanese Diet for Clear Skin: Feed your skin with the trinity of Japanese superfoods
Read The Reviews and Buy Now from Amazon!
Japanese women are renowned for their beautiful skin, but until now there has been no book in English that reveals the secrets of the typical Japanese beauty routine. The Japanese Skincare Revolution is the first guide for women of all ages and races who want to have beautiful skin like the Japanese, and don’t want to spend lots of money on cosmetics and treatments to achieve it.
Author Chizu Saeki is a practicing aesthetician and beauty consultant whose dream is to teach ordinary women how to become more beautiful. To this end, she writes books, teaches, and tours Japan, giving demonstrations of the techniques she developed over a career spent in the beauty industry. Her books have sold more than 3 million copies in Japan, and the revolutionary ideas presented in this volume have won the approval of skin doctors within Japan and out.
The Japanese Skincare Revolution is Saeki’s best-selling skincare title, and her first to be translated into English. It is a distillation of all of her most essential techniques. In it, readers will be introduced to the lotion maska moisturizing treatment for keeping the skin fresh and lustrous; hand techniques for toning the muscles of the face; lymph massages for draining toxins and improving blood flow; natural, no-nonsense remedies for wrinkles, sagging, oiliness, pimples, and blackheads; warm care and cool care for soothing the mind and body; water massages to energize the skin; and much, much more.
Throughout the book, Saeki calls on the reader to use her own hands to touch and treat her face, and her own eyes to judge what her skin needs. She leads her toward a wholehearted skincare routine that will have her complimenting herself as her skin responds. By following Saeki’s advice, every woman will discover that it’s possible to have beautiful skin at any age without – spending a fortune.
Read The Reviews and Buy Now from Amazon!