(Get the kindle version FREE if you buy the paperback version)
Suffering from unhealthy or high cholesterol levels? In the USA alone, nearly a hundred million are suffering from uncontrolled, high cholesterol.
The thing is, the average person can’t distinguish cholesterol myth from facts. They may even be over dependent on dangerous Statin drugs along with their side effects. They undermine the value of other treatment modalities to manage cholesterol.
High cholesterol levels are poor predictors for a heart attack. This means we have to have better clarity in understanding what cholesterol truly is. It’s not a simple manner of just eliminating cholesterol from our diets.
There are good and bad cholesterol! There are a countless number of ways to manage one’s cholesterol levels and that is what we will be exploring today, in depth. Along with conventional medications? You’re going to learn how to lower cholesterol naturally through overall lifestyle changes such as exercise, diets, knowing which foods lower cholesterol and which foods to avoid completely.
The bottom line is after you’ve read this book? You’ll have the ability to take full charge of your health, control your cholesterol levels and be protected for life!
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Chapter 1: Getting to know cholesterol
- How much do you know about cholesterol?
- What are low-density and high-density lipoproteins?
- Your liver and cholesterol
- Is there such a thing as good cholesterol?
- Is bad cholesterol really bad?
- Reasons why you need cholesterol in your body
- Serious health conditions associated with high cholesterol levels
- Assessing your risks
- Knowing the numbers
- Other risk factors to note
- Physical tests to determine cholesterol levels
- Chapter 2: Eat and live your way to better health
- How fit should you be?
- Making lifestyle changes: it’s easier than you think
- Count the calories
- Make sure you get adequate vitamins and minerals
- Come up with a scrumptious menu
- Stay positive and proactive
- Sweat it out!
- Calories and exercise
- How hard should you be exercising?
- Kickstarting your road to better health and fitness
- What makes a good fitness program?
- Ditching your vices for longer life
- Chapter 3: Knowing your partners in fighting cholesterol
- What you should know about supplements
- Essential vitamins and nutrients for lowering cholesterol
- Prescription medications and their side effects
- Your Top 10 go-to websites for tips
- Chapter 4: Myth busters
- Chapter 5: Food is life
Grab your copy today!
tags: high-cholesterol,cholesterol lowering foods,cholesterol-lowering foods,cholesterol medicine,cholesterol wellness,cholesterol con,low cholesterol foods,cholesterol medications,cholesterol in eggs,how to lower your cholesterol,how to lower cholesterol,low cholesterol,lower cholesterol naturally,cholesterol down,ldl-cholesterol,ldl cholesterol,what is ldl cholesterol,lowering cholesterol,what is cholesterol,cholesterol diet,good cholesterol foods,high cholesterol diet,good cholesterol,foods that lower cholesterol,lower cholesterol,cholesterol is not the culprit,cholesterol books,cholesterol,cholesterol essentials,cholesterol myth,healthy cholesterol levels,cholesterol clarity, cholesterol complete,cholesterol blend,cholesterol shield,cholesterol 5.2,cholesterol machine,blood cholesterol monitor,lecithin cholesterol,cholesterol checking machine,cholesterol care,cholesterol plus,the everything low cholesterol book