Simply give prior to feeding, or crumble and mix with food to promote skin, coat, and complete canine health.
PetMD Canine Tabs Plus are recommended for the health of active, older and adult working dogs as a daily supplement. Provides a dietary source of vitamins and minerals for better health and more energy. Promotes a strong immune system in your pet, as well as healthier hair and skin. PetMD Canine Tabs Plus also provides a high quality source of protein.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS (PER TABLET)
All values are minium quantities unless otherwise stated
Calcium (minimum 5%, maximum 8%)
Iron (3.0 mg)
Copper (0.1 mg)
Manganese (0.25 mg)
Zinc (1.4 mg)
Iodine (0.05 mg)
Vitamin A (1500 IU)
Vitamin D3 (150 IU)
Vitamin E (15 IU)
Thiamine (0.24 mg)
Riboflavin (0.65 mg)
Niacin (3.4 mg)
Vitamin B6 (0.24 mg)
Vitamin B12 (7.0 mg)
Choline (40.0 mg)
Ascorbic Acid – Vitamin C (120 mg)*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Molasses (Sucrose), Liver Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Potassium Iodide, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrocholoride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, d-Biotin, Folic Acid
Directions for Use:
Dogs under 10 lb – 1/2 tablet daily
Dogs over 10 lb – 1 tablet daily
- NATURAL ADVANCED FORMULA VITAMIN AND MINERAL SUPPLEMENT PROMOTES HEALTH AND ENERGY in young active puppies, working, or senior dogs.
- 365 DELICIOUS DAILY USE TABLETS can be given as a chewable treat or crumbled into food. Dogs love eating these delicious liver flavored treats.
- HIGH QUALITY SOURCE OF PROTEIN promotes skin and coat to help your dog stay healthy and look great.
- CERTIFIED SAFE by Independent Lab. Microbiological tested for EColi, Salmonella, Staphlococcus Aureus, Coliforms, Yeast, Mold & More.
- MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE USA in Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facilities in Small Batches for Quality and Freshness.