Make your own luxurious spa-quality bath and shower products at home using all-natural, organic ingredients. To give to your loved ones or to pamper yourself, they are fun and easy-to-make!
Have you been thinking to yourself that you would really like to try your hand at creating your own all-natural bath and shower products? Have you been approaching the gift giving season looking for ways to bring homemade natural beauty into the lives of your loved ones? If either of these describes you, then this book of all-natural, organic homemade bath and shower products is a dream come true. It is incredibly easy to create your own bath salts, bath teas, bath bombs, shower gels and cleansers, body scrubs, and more.
What makes this even better is that each ingredient in this book is all natural, with no chemical names that you cannot pronounce, let alone really know what they are. The formulas here are luxurious and sophisticated; however, they are so simple to make that even a young child can help. This book is the perfect introduction, or complement, to a lifestyle that focuses on natural health and natural beauty.
Inside, you’ll find:
- A guide of the all-natural ingredients and tools used to make spa-quality bath and shower beauty products
- Lots of step-by-step recipes to make at home, using tools you already have in your kitchen!
- Spa quality bath salts such as the Vanilla Almond Bath Salts and the Sore Muscle Relief Bath Salts
- Nourishing powdered milk baths such as the Skin Soothing Gentle Milk Bath and the Orange Cream Milk Bath
- Fuzzy and fun bath bombs like the Holiday Stress Relief Bath Bombs and the Coming Up Roses Bath Bombs
- Luxurious shower gels and cleansers such as the Rosemary and Tea Tree Aloe Shower Gel and the Lavender Cocoa Butter Cleanser
- Relaxing bubble baths and suds like the Lemon Eucalyptus Bubble Honey Bath and the Sniffles Be Gone Bath Suds
- Unwind with calming bath teas such as the Antioxidant Bath Tea and the Cypress Lime Bath Tea
- Refreshing body scrubs and body wash like the Luscious Lemon Lime Sugar Scrub and the Cedar Rose Moisturizing Body Wash
Scroll back up and order your copy today!
Read The Reviews and Buy Now from Amazon!
Start your journey and learn about living a low carbohydrate and healthy high fat diet lifestyle! Inside you’ll learn everything you’ll need to get started and succeed at losing weight and keeping it off! Get started now and strive for success! Don’t hesitate! Click BUY NOW and lose up to 60 pounds quickly!
Read the Weight Loss Reviews and Buy This ON SALE NOW!
EcoBeauty has something for everyone. Crafty types will love the gift ideas, and even those of us who can barely make toast will be able to handle these recipes. Making beauty products at home is a great way to save money and help the environment, and these recipes will do all that plus give you gorgeous skin and hair.
–Beth Mayall-Traglia, editor in chief of TotalBeauty.com
Fun, fresh bath and body recipes that are great for gifts, girls’ nights, or everyday use!
–Jill and Megan Carle, coauthors of Teens Cook and College Cooking
Attention DIYers! Finally, the ultimate natural-beauty “cookbook” packed with deliciously easy, eco-friendly recipes for getting gorgeous with fresh ingredients from the kitchen. A must-have for anyone who wants to be healthy, save money, and make the world a more eco-beautiful place.
–Rona Berg, editor in chief of Organic Beauty magazine and author of Fast Beauty
Lotions and Toners and Soaps, Oh My!
What’s the hippest way to be green? When you whip up a batch of Avocado Hair Conditioner, not only will your hair be green (for about twenty minutes) but your lifestyle will, too. Natural beauty maven Lauren Cox is bringing bath and body into the eco-friendly future with 100 easy and economical projects, featuring au courant ingredients–hemp oil, green tea, soy milk, powdered kelp, goat’s milk, and more–that are increasingly easy to find. Recycled bottling and green gift-giving ideas round out this stylish how-to manual for the DIY generation. So whether you are a crafty chica revitalizing your skin with an Espresso Yourself Facial Mask, a penny-pinching diva rocking some simple Green Tea Toner, or a chocoholic with a craving for Chocolate Brownie Lip Gloss, EcoBeauty has a money-saving, planet-loving, skin-pleasing creation for you.
Read The Reviews and Buy Now from Amazon!