L-5-MTHF Lozenges by Seeking Health uses 1,000 mcg of pure non- racemic l-methylfolate in an easy-to-deliver lozenge.
Bioactive folate supports production and maintenance of new cells and is needed to make DNA and RNA, the building blocks of cells. Folate helps maintain the normal metabolism of homocysteine, a potentially harmful amino acid metabolite.*
Deficiencies of folate are common, as many individuals do not consume enough folate-rich foods. Cooking or processing readily destroys folate present in food. Folic acid, the form of folate commonly used in fortified foods and supplements, must be reduced during absorption to become metabolically useful. However, some individuals do not effectively convert folic acid into its active form, thus are still at risk of deficiency.* In addition, unmetabolized folic acid that enters the bloodstream cannot be used by cells and has anti-folate effects that may be deleterious.*
L-5-MTHF is easily absorbed and used by cells. It is the predominant folate in circulation and the only folate that can cross the blood-brain barrier.* L-5-MTHF is an active, methylated form of folate. It requires no additional metabolic steps to be used by the body, thus it is often the preferred choice for those with absorption or metabolic defects.*
Key Benefits and Actions of L-5-MTHF by Seeking Health:
Supports Homocysteine Metabolism.*
Supports Nervous System Function.*
Folate is a water-soluble B vitamin that occurs naturally in food, such as leafy green vegetables, citrus fruits, dried beans, and peas.
- L-5-MTHF Lozenge by Seeking Health is manufactured for and sold exclusively by Seeking Health. We DO NOT recommend purchasing this formula from any supplier other than Seeking Health on Amazon.com.
- L-5-MTHF Lozenges by Seeking Health uses 1,000 mcg of pure non- racemic l-methylfolate in an easy-to-deliver lozenge. Those with MTHFR defects – 677 and/or 1298 may benefit from L-methylfolate.
- Free of magnesium stearates and other flow agents.
- Free of the inactive S isomer of methylfolate which can inhibit absorption.
- Fast-dissolving lozenge allowing quick release into the bloodstream.
Click To Read All The Reviews – On Sale Now