- Thinking is the act of processing information to render an opinion, make a choice, present an idea or just blurt out what comes to mind. This process requires activation of electrical signals to coordinate within the brain at Lightning speed which results in words coming out of our mouths or thoughts in our head.
- The brain is so Complex and fascinating that we thought it might be a good idea to support This aforementioned process*. Luckily, there are nutrients that do in fact help Our brains think.!
- We start with something we have all grown accustomed too…….caffeine! This 100mg zip of caffeine helps wake us up, making our brains more alert and jump starts the process with energy.
- Next up – gamma-aminobutyric acid or GABA for short! What the heck is that? Gaba is what’s known as a neurotransmitter or brain messenger. Gaba supports the brain by sending chemical signals throughout the brain to filter out thoughts we don’t need which allows us to focus on ones we do*. a traffic Cop of brain electric signals if you will.
- Complimenting the above, we throw in L-Theanine. An amino acid that is linked to the excitability chemicals in our brain*. seratonin (mood) and dopamine (pleasure) are just a couple that L-Theanine works with. L-theanine is also known as the relaxing amino acid which comes in handy when you need to calm all the thoughts and get tasks done*.
- So think big, don’t think twice, form a think tank, think out loud…..or do whatever you have to do…..but click buy now to start think by Weider.
- Ingredients: Phosphatidylcholine (From Soy Lecithin), Bacopa Monnieri (Whole Plant) Extract, L-Theanine, Gaba (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), Caffeine, Ginkgo Biloba (Leaf) Extract
- Safety Warning: Prop 65
- Gingko Biloba and Bacopa monnieri are both extracts that have been linked to supporting the way Our brain’s memory Banks work*. memorizing steps, tasks, dates, times, phone numbers and experiences come down to categorization and storage. Much like a computer – Our brains need files to access for the proper information and these two herbs support This process*. and Lastly phosphatidylcholine! Basically, a fatty acid along with some other components, this nutrient helps support cell membranes*. everything in our body is made of cells and of course so is our brain.
Amazing discoveries reveal that many of our common ailments and diseases are actually the result of toxins and parasites. FREE! Download “The Cure For All Diseases” PDF Here! Learn about the simple steps we can do to improve our health and possibly even get a fresh start!