A healthy cholesterol level is an important part of heart health.‡ Reducol works to help lower dietary cholesterol by reducing the absorption of dietary cholesterol into the blood stream, while Pantesin helps reduce the production of LDL cholesterol in the liver.‡† The actions of both ingredients help reduce dietary cholesterol.‡ The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Therapeutic Lifestyle Change Guidelines recommend 2000 mg of plant sterols and stanols as part of a therapeutic diet to help lower cholesterol. However, many Americans consume as little as 200 mg through diet alone. CholestOff Complete provides 1800 mg of plant sterols and stanols to help meet the NIH daily recommendation of plant sterols and stanols. Products containing at least 400 mg per serving of plant sterols and stanols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of at least 800 mg as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Nature Made CholestOff Complete supplies 900 mg of plant sterols and stanols for a daily intake of 1800 mg CholestOff Complete is also an easy-to-swallow softgel.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 20-day supply of Nature Made CholestOff Complete, 120 softgels per bottle.
- Lowers dietary cholesterol
Reduces cholesterol production in the liver
- With 900 mg plant sterols and stanols per serving for a daily intake of 1,800 mg. Adults, take 3 softgels twice daily with water at your two largest meals.
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please bookmark Cure Help!