Vitamin D is called “the sunshine vitamin” because we can usually get it from the sun’s ultraviolet rays. People who live far away from the equator may not make enough vitamin D in their skin during long, gloomy winters. It is essential for bone development and is needed for calcium and vitamin C absorption and it’supports the nervous system. Vitamin D plays a dual role as both a vitamin and a hormone. Natural factors uses Vitamin D3, which is the form found in fish oils and eggs, and is produced by sunlight on human skin. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol from animal source) is derived from sheep wool lanolin
- HELP YOUR BODY ABSORB YOUR VITAMINS: Vitamin D is needed for calcium and vitamin C absorption.
- BUILD A STRONG FRAME: Essential for Supporting the production of strong bones and teeth.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don’t pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own soft gel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we’ve always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
Please bookmark us!