Jarro-Dophilus EPS is a Stable-Dophilus probiotic due to its shelf life stability at room temperature and its enteric coating delivery system, which protects the beneficial probiotic strains while in transit through the stomach’s acidic environment.* The delivery system ensures that a maximum number of viable cells are delivered into the intestinal tract, where they can fully exert their beneficial effects.* The strains in Jarro-Dophilus EPS are selected from the following 4 genera: Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, Lactococcus and Pediococcus. Probiotic strains such as B. longum BB536, L. rhamnosus R0011 and L. helveticus R0052 are well characterized and have been shown to have the ability to interact, via multiple mechanisms of action, with the intestinal tract and the microbial ecosystem within it.* These strains have been clinically shown to have a positive influence on the composition of the intestinal microflora, promote intestinal health and support immune response.* EnteroGuard ensures the maximum survival of probiotic bacteria to the small intestines, and hence enhances their effectiveness.
- Formulated with Eight Complementary Strains of Probiotic Bacteria (5 Billion Per Capsule), and Coated with an Enteric Coating to Survive Stomach Acid and Deliver Probiotics to the Intestines
- Intestinal & Immune Function & Health*
- Room Temperature Stable – No Refrigeration Required
- EnteroGuard Coating – Protects Against Stomach Acid
- Individually Blister-Sealed For Superior Protection
Significant benefit from a ketogenic diet for women. Learn more on Ketogenic Diets Benefits