Herb Pharm Stone Breaker works with the body’s natural mechanisms to support healthy function of the urinary system*. This formula includes sustainably wildcrafted Chanca Piedra (aka, Stone Breaker herb), Hydrangea root, certified organic Celery seed, and certified organic Burdock seed. It is easily dosed and taken in liquid form and may be added to water or other liquid for taste or taken directly in the mouth. Herb Pharm favors liquid extracts because they are easily absorbed into the bloodstream and the body’s physical response often begins with smell and taste. Stone Breaker has a somewhat bitter, celery-like flavor. Herb Pharm liquids are meant to engage the body’s pre-digestive responses and users are encouraged to embrace the taste. Herbs for Stone Breaker are extracted in organic cane alcohol to deliver phytochemicals in their natural balance as they exist in the plant (“full spectrum”). Herb Pharm never uses synthetic solvents. The company’s farm is Certified Organic, Bee Friendly, and Salmon Safe. Herb Pharm is the #1 selling liquid herbal extract brand in US Natural Food (SPINS). Herb Pharm’s promise is to make plant products in their most undistorted and efficacious forms while being an advocate for community and environmental values. Herb Pharm is a company of herbalists, scientists, and farmers in GMO-free Josephine County, OR. It’s where they have been cultivating herbs with care, precision, and respect for nature since 1979.
- Liquid herbal extract supports healthy function of the urinary system*
- Easily absorbed liquid engages taste and smell to help body recognize & use herbs ingested. Not hidden in a capsule from the pre-digestive senses
- Extracted in small batches with certified organic cane alcohol for potency and to maintain balance of phytochemicals as they exist in the plant
- Vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease