Herb Pharm Super Echinacea extract and capsules work with the body’s natural mechanisms to support healthy function of the immune system*. Leaf and flower of certified organic Echinacea purpurea grown on our farm are harvested in Spring, seed and root are harvested in Fall, and are then blended for Super Echinacea. Herb Pharm Super Echinacea capsules are perfect for times when liquid extracts cannot be used or are not preferred. Super Echinacea extract is easily dosed and taken in liquid form and may be added to water or other liquid for taste or taken directly in the mouth and is easily absorbed into the bloodstream. Super Echinacea creates a unique tingling or buzzing sensation. It’s meant to be tasted to engage the body’s pre-digestive responses and users are encouraged to embrace the taste. Herbs for Super Echinacea are extracted to deliver phytochemicals in their natural balance as they exist in the plant (“full spectrum”). Herb Pharm never uses synthetic solvents. The company’s farm is Certified Organic, Bee Friendly, and Salmon Safe. Herb Pharm is the #1 selling liquid herbal extract brand in US Natural Food (SPINS). Herb Pharm’s promise is to make plant products in their most undistorted and efficacious forms while being an advocate for community and environmental values. Herb Pharm is a company of herbalists, scientists, and farmers in GMO-free Josephine County, OR. It’s where they have been cultivating herbs with care, precision, and respect for nature since 1979. Suggested use Dilute drops in 2 oz. of water or juice. For standard use, take 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb (0.7 ml) 2 to 5 times per day. For acute use, squeeze bulb 2 – 3 times to fill dropper and take up to 2 droppers full (about 1/2 tsp.) 5 times per day for 2 days, and then revert to standard dose. Best taken between meals.
- Liquid herbal extract to supports healthy function of the immune system*
- Easily absorbed liquid engages taste and smell to help body recognize & use herbs ingested. Not hidden in a capsule from the pre-digestive senses
- Extracted in small batches with certified organic cane alcohol for potency and to maintain balance of phytochemicals as they exist in the plant
- Vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease