With added probiotics including L-Acidophilus and digestive enzymes, our Prebiotic Formula feeds your probiotics the food they need while helping to maintain a healthy functioning digestive system. Helps promote good intestinal flora May help promote regularity and immune health Formulated with Prebiotics, Digestive enzymes, and Probiotics Prebiotics are considered food for Probiotics within your digestive tract. The need for prebiotics is the same as people needing food to survive. While Probiotics will live and grow within your digestive tract, they need nourishment from multiple sources to survive. FOS, Inulin, Burdock Root, and Arabinogalactin in Prebiotic Formula provide this nourishment to keep probiotics flourishing. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The trillions of bacteria in our bodies are living organisms that NEED FOOD TO SURVIVE. These probiotics don’t eat just any ole food, they feed on PREBIOTIC FIBERS.
- Prebiotic fibers are NON-DIGESTIBLE TO THE HUMAN BODY but highly digestible to GOOD BACTERIA, which is why it is so important to ensure you get enough prebiotics daily to FEED THE TRILLIONS OF MICROFLORA IN YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACT.
- Prebiotic Formula provides your system with 2 GRAMS DAILY OF PREBIOTICS to help SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF GOOD BACTERIA and to HELP MAINTAIN REGULAIRTY.
- Our unique formulation provides you with FOS, INULIN, BURDOCK ROOT, and ARABINOGALACTAN to FEED THE MAJORITY rather than supplementing with just a few probiotics. Each strain of probiotics has a particular function and the millions in our bodies work synergistically to maintain a well-functioning digestive system.
- This is why it is essential to help ENCOURAGE THE SURVIVAL OF MULTIPLE DIFFERENT STRAINS TO SUSTAIN GROWTH.
Please bookmark us!