Cardio Heart Health-L-Arginine Powder Supplement-5000mg plus 1000mg L-Citrulline-with Minerals, and Antioxidants Vitamin C & E-Total Cardiovascular System Health-Formulated by REAL DOCTORS 16.82 oz
Doctor Recommended Cardio Heart Health is a dynamic composition of vitamins, minerals, and the well-studied L-Arginine.
Each ingredient was chosen for its ability to contribute to your body’s ability to produce
Nitric Oxide, an important process for maintaining a
healthy cardiovascular system.
We’ve also included
Antioxidants Vitamin C and E to help reduce the unwanted effects of oxidative stress on the cardiovascular system and help you feel your best.
At Doctor Recommended,
we value our customers and want the best for them!
That’s why we go through the process of making sure
all of our dietary supplements and nutrition products meet strict GMP standards.
never use any GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), and all of our products are
made in an FDA registered Facility.
- L-arginine may boost energy, help to regulate cholesterol levels, artery function, and blood flow. L-arginine may be the safe and effective nutrient that you need.
- L-arginine supplements may improve blood flow in the arteries of the heart for some persons. Some individuals with protein malnutrition, infections, or sepsis may not have enough L-arginine in their system to combat these disorders.
- Arginine therapy is also being studied in the treatment of migraine headaches and overall support for a healthy immune system.
- Doctor Recommended Supplements are formulated by REAL DOCTORS, but ALWAYS take L-arginine supplements or any dietary supplements under the supervision of your own doctor or healthcare professional.
- What is L-arginine? It is an amino acid that may IMPROVE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH. Our bodies need L-arginine for many functions, including burn and wound healing. Since L-arginine changes into nitric oxide (NO), which causes the blood vessels to dilate and relax, it is a necessary amino acid for cardiovascular health. 64 million Americans have some form of cardiovascular problems. In 1932 scientists found out that L-arginine is needed to create urea, a waste product necessary for the removal of toxic ammonia from the body. In the 1990’s scientists discovered that L-arginine is a NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTER and that without this amino acid there wouldn’t be any nitric oxide.
Click To Read All The Reviews – On Sale Now
To improve your thinking and brain power, get more exercise. The best way to combat stress on a daily basis also is exercise. Even though exercise may not be the most exciting word in your vocabulary, it sure is a word with a lot of benefits. Participating in daily exercise will not only make you healthier in general, but it can also diminish the effects of stress on your body as well, and improve your brain power.
Think about all the times you have heard someone say “the doctor says it’s stress related”. Normally people will laugh it off, concluding that doctors say that when they don’t know the real answers to the problem or have a diagnosis. The truth of the matter is that too much stress will play a role in many diseases, reduce your ability to think, and it can be effectively battled with exercise.
To help increase your immune system and decrease your stress level as well, try exercise, as movement is the key word here. Bending, stretching, reaching and walking. It improves flexibility and blood flow, it is good for heart health, and it always helps the mental state resulting in sharper thinking. All the way around, being well is an asset. There’s really no need to buy any expensive equipment either, as you can implement more movement into your daily routine and reap the benefits.
Community service organizations serve the public in many ways. One service that has recently become more prominent with the public are the organizations that help with anger management.
Anger management is something that every single person needs to understand. Some people don’t need to go to the anger management classes that your communities offer, but others may have that need. There are people who can control their anger and deal with it in healthy ways. They have somehow learned that their emotions can be controlled and that they need to react only after they have thought the situation through. They still have the same physical reactions that are natural to every human being n the quickened heartbeats, raise in blood pressure and the levels of adrenaline. That’s what your body does instinctively when you get angry. What you choose to do with your body’s physical reactions is what makes anger management such an important concept.
Naturally, our bodies and minds react in an aggressive manner. We want to lash out and defend ourselves. Even the meekest of individuals will experience that feeling. In some situations, perhaps it isn’t such a bad thing to react in that manner. But, most scenarios don’t need such a harsh outburst. The goal of anger management is to change the way that you react emotionally to certain situations. We all know that we can’t get rid of the people who annoy us or the scenarios in this world that will test our patience beyond its limits, but we can change how we react.
Anger management classes, books or lectures can be incredibly helpful and life altering, if you’re open to the knowledge that they just may convey to you. You will learn relaxation techniques and how to calm yourself down in certain situations. You will learn how the language and words that you use in aggravating scenarios can be unwise choices and incredibly detrimental. Better reasoning and problem solving will also be emphasized. Once you can learn some relaxation or calming techniques, you will be better able to solve problems much more rationally than you may have previously. You may also find that you are learning to communicate with others as well. Suddenly, learning some of these anger management solutions in which you can convey your anger in healthy ways will have you seeing the world a bit differently.
If you find that you struggle with anger management, admitting that you may need to find some healthier ways of dealing with life and its stresses could be a great way to start to enjoy your life more. In fact, every single person could benefit greatly from learning some forms of anger management. You just may be surprised at the person you turn into.