Double Wood Supplement’s Citrus Bergamot is designed specifically to lower cholesterol and support healthy glucose metabolism. We use the patented Bergamonte formula which has been Clinically Proven to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels, healthy glucose levels, and promote healthy weight management. Our Citrus Bergamot extract is standardized to >38% polyphenolic flavonoids consisting of naringin, neohesperidin, neoeriocitrin, 1% melitidin, and 2% brutieridin. Our Citrus Bergamot Extract Capsules are Vegan, Gluten Free, Organic, and NON-GMO. There are 60 capsules and 500 mg per capsule. (1,000mg per Serving) The ingredients are sourced directly from HP Ingredients and the product is manufactured / tested right here in the USA.
- PATENTED AND CLINICALLY PROVEN BERGAMONTE FORMULA – Our Bergamonte extract is clinically proven to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood glucose level, increase HDL-cholesterol, and promote healthy weight management
- ORGANIC, NATURAL, VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, AND NON-GMO – Double Wood’s Citrus Bergamot formula is manufactured to be the purest and most natural extract available.
- MADE IN THE USA AND TESTED FOR PURITY – Our Bergamot Supplement is manufactured right here in New York. Testing is available upon request
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT – Citrus Bergamot Extract has been shown to act as a potent antioxidant
- 1 Box of 3 Test Strips, 3 Lancets, and 3 Plastic Capillaries
- Tests HDL Cholesterol Level
- To be used with CardioChek Analyzer (sold separately)
In The Great Cholesterol Myth Now Includes 100 Recipes for Preventing and Reversing Heart Disease, nutrition and health experts lay out detailed plans and recipes to help you prevent and reverse heart disease.
- Fair Winds Press (MA)
Cholesterol is necessary to make the cells in our body. We get cholesterol from two sources – our liver makes cholesterol and we can also get it from eating foods from animals. We measure cholesterol directly rather than a calculation. Having a combined Cholesterol and Lipids Test is one of the most common ways to assess your overall heart health. High LDL-cholesterol and triglycerides have been linked to a number of diseases, including heart attack, stroke, peripheral artery disease and atherosclerosis, high blood pressure (hypertension), and type II diabetes. Controlling your blood cholesterol levels can be key to reducing your risk for these disorders. This test evaluates the four key components of a cholesterol test: total cholesterol, high density lipoprotein (HDL), low density lipoprotein (LDL), and triglycerides. Your results will contain your personal levels of these markers and whether they fall within a low, normal, or high range.
- HELPFUL TEST – This easy-to-use, at-home test is ideal for anyone monitoring their cholesterol or interested in learning about their current levels. The test measures total cholesterol, HDL, direct LDL, and triglycerides.
- CONVENIENT, AT-HOME SAMPLE COLLECTION – Test includes everything you need for sample collection (only a small amount of blood is needed as a sample). The prepaid shipping label included with the test makes it easy to send your sample to the lab for analysis. You’ll get your test results on our secure online platform just days after the lab receives your sample.
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND RESULTS – Gain meaningful insights about your health with easy-to-understand test results. Download and share with your healthcare provider, family, or friends. We also provide you with additional resources and helpful tips along the way.
- CERTIFIED LABS – Each partner lab we choose to work with is CLIA-certified (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments). This means they have to meet high standards to obtain both state and federal certifications and submit themselves to regular inspections.
- PHYSICIAN-REVIEWED – Everlywell test orders and results are reviewed and approved by an independent board-certified physician within your state. Not available in the following states: New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island. Test taker must be 18+.
CardioChek Refill Kit measures total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides. Kits includes box of 6 total cholesterol test strips, box of 6 HDL test strips, box of 6 triglyceride test strips, 18 lancets, and 18 capillaries. CardioChek Cholesterol Analyzer is Required & Sold Seperately.
- Test kit bundle includes 6 count Total Cholesterol test strips, 6 count hdl test strips, 6 count triglyceride test strips, 18 lancets, 18 capillaries
- CardioChek Cholesterol Analyzer is Required and is Sold Seperately.
The time has come to clear up the disarray unequivocallyIn the event that all of a sudden the majority of the cholesterol in your body vanished you would truly dissolve into the floor like the evil witch in the Wizard of Oz You would liquefy in light of the fact that the “basic system” of the cell is made on the whole of cholesterol and without the auxiliary structure the cell would fall This waxy-liquor is so critical to such a large number of life forms that other than it being accessible in creature based nourishments your body makes it in two explicit mannersIn the first place each day your liver makes cholesterol and sends it gushing into your blood where in a perfect world it is consumed into the cells where it is required Anything not taken into the cell for use is shipped back to the liver where it is reused or basically killed Note that each phone in your body can make what it needs inside and each phone in your body can snatch in out of the blood and carry it into the cell for use
CholestMD is a broad-spectrum formula designed to maintain healthy HDL and LDL cholesterol levels, support proper metabolic function, and boost heart health. This unique combination offers clinical-strength red yeast rice, niacin, and Bergavit, a powerful, clinically studied ingredient shown to provide complete cholesterol and cardiovascular support, while aiding healthy lipid levels and blood circulation.
- HEART HEALTH SUPPORT BOTH NOW AND LATER: CholestMD is specially formulated to promote healthy cholesterol levels quickly and with an eye to maintaining healthy cholesterol for years to come*
- CONTROLS CHOLESTEROL AT THE SOURCE: Enzymes in the liver are responsible for high LDL cholesterol levels, CholestMD helps inhibit these enzymes and can help lead to lower overall levels.*
- POWERFUL PATENTED INGREDIENT: Bergavit, a patented extract derived from the same active flavonoids present in bergamot juice, has been shown to help significantly reduce the levels of dangerous LDL cholesterol.*
- BOOSTS HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL: HDL cholesterol, the healthy cholesterol you need, is promoted by CholestMD thanks to clinical-strength red yeast rice, the essential B vitamin niacin, and more.*
- PROMOTES TRIGLYCERIDE REDUCTION: The powerful ingredient niacin, a form of vitamin B, has been shown to help reduce the creation of triglycerides. Lowering these levels helps reduce the risk of heart health problems.*
Your heart is the most vital organ in your body, supplying the blood that fuels your every minute. And when your heart is at its best, the rest of your body follows suit! But maintaining a healthy heart requires more than just healthy cholesterol levels. NutraPro’s healthy heart diet supplement is the support your heart needs to keep everything in optimal range, for better well being – heart, body, and mind!
A Vital Boost!
If you’re looking to get your heart in peak performance, there are 5 key areas to address – and NutraPro’s 5-in-1 Healthy Heart food supplement supports all 5:
1. Cardiovascular Support encourage stronger arteries and promote healthy blood flow
2. Target Triglycerides Maintain triglyceride at the right levels is an essential part of healthy heart
3. Balance Cholesterol Levels. High cholesterol is an indicator of heart problem, so a cholesterol supplement is an essential part of your exercise and healthy heart diet plan
4. Stabilize CRP Levels, C-Reactive Protein, an inflammation indicator. NutraPro’s natural cholesterol lowering supplement helps to keep levels low, so your heart and organs are primed to fight off infection
5. Lower Homocysteine Levels. Prevent narrowing of the arteries.
Purity Promise and Risk-Free Guarantee!
We’ve worked tirelessly to formulate lower cholesterol supplements that you can trust. Our GMO-free supplements are manufactured in GMP-certified facility. The result is a naturally potent daily vitamin designed to help you enjoy complete heart health! And with our 90-day money back guarantee, your purchase is completely risk-free!
Take a step towards better health and add a bottle to your cart.
- HEALTHY HEART – Keep your heart performing at its prime with our innovative formula! Support and maintain a healthy heart,artery cleanse and clear. Support strong arteries from clogging by plaque.Improving arterial pressure,healthy heart rhythm and reducing heart palpitation.
- HEART HEALTH 5-IN-1 SUPPORT – Get the supplement that targets the 5 foundations for optimal heart health: a. Cardiovascular Support for stronger arteries and ideal blood flow b. Cholesterol Control to promote healthy levels c. Regulate Triglyceridesand d. Balance Homocysteine e. Lower CRP Levels reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- PURE & POTENT – Safe, effective, and GMO-free formula is manufactured in GMP-Certified facility.
- BOOST LONGEVITY – Achieve optimal wellbeing and maintain it with natural healthy heart vitamins. NutraPro blends Magnesium, Green Tea Leaf, Hawthorn Berry Extract, L-Arginine, Vitamin B-6, and 17 more active naturals to help your heart operate like it should.
- PURCHASE WITH PEACE OF MIND – Try Healthy Heart risk-free with our 90-day money back guarantee. After 90 days, if you’re anything less than 100% satisfied, we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Looking at the trend today, you will observe that almost 84% of the world’s population is suffering from high cholesterol levels in their bloodstream. Yes, that is arguable a high figure for a deadly condition as cholesterol… but consequence is even deadlier! And the implication of this is that most people around you are typically at risk of some kind of cardiac condition like heart attack or heart failure to say the least! Well, the bad news is that an average person is typically unaware of this fact since they don’t even know their cholesterol level neither does it occur to them to take it as a priority to know whether their cholesterol level is high or not. Now, you need to understand that there are five essentially different methods of getting the actual reading of your cholesterol level; these include Low-density lipoprotein (LDL), high-density lipoprotein (HDL), Total Cholesterol Levels (TCL), TCL/HDL ratio, and LDL/HDL ratio. These readings are typically recorded using milligrams per deciliter as a unit of measurement. This is done in a tabular form to indicate the ideal and non-ideal measurements. This is because you don’t want to get confused when analyzing these measurements. Nevertheless, it is advisable to pay a visit to your doctor who will put you through how to monitor your cholesterol levels and maintain the ideal levels. Okay! Let’s look at the actual numbers involved here, your ideal cholesterol level should in reality not be above 200mg/dL, your borderline or marginal line level should be between 200 to 240 mg/dL while the total risk level should be above 240 mg/dL. Note that these figures only represent the total or should I say the overall cholesterol levels in your system. However, if you want the details of each cholesterol levels, then you ought to pay a visit to your physician who is in the best position to give you a thorough explanation. Anyway, get this book NOW! …for in this book, you are going to be exposed to all the knotty details you need to understand for you to be able to manage the whole issues that arises when your cholesterol is up and the many tips on how to put it in check for a healthy long life without complications or any disaster!