Cardio Heart Health-L-Arginine Powder Supplement-5000mg plus 1000mg L-Citrulline-with Minerals, and Antioxidants Vitamin C & E-Total Cardiovascular System Health-Formulated by REAL DOCTORS 16.82 oz
Doctor Recommended Cardio Heart Health is a dynamic composition of vitamins, minerals, and the well-studied L-Arginine.
Each ingredient was chosen for its ability to contribute to your body’s ability to produce
Nitric Oxide, an important process for maintaining a
healthy cardiovascular system.
We’ve also included
Antioxidants Vitamin C and E to help reduce the unwanted effects of oxidative stress on the cardiovascular system and help you feel your best.
At Doctor Recommended,
we value our customers and want the best for them!
That’s why we go through the process of making sure
all of our dietary supplements and nutrition products meet strict GMP standards.
never use any GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), and all of our products are
made in an FDA registered Facility.
- L-arginine may boost energy, help to regulate cholesterol levels, artery function, and blood flow. L-arginine may be the safe and effective nutrient that you need.
- L-arginine supplements may improve blood flow in the arteries of the heart for some persons. Some individuals with protein malnutrition, infections, or sepsis may not have enough L-arginine in their system to combat these disorders.
- Arginine therapy is also being studied in the treatment of migraine headaches and overall support for a healthy immune system.
- Doctor Recommended Supplements are formulated by REAL DOCTORS, but ALWAYS take L-arginine supplements or any dietary supplements under the supervision of your own doctor or healthcare professional.
- What is L-arginine? It is an amino acid that may IMPROVE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH. Our bodies need L-arginine for many functions, including burn and wound healing. Since L-arginine changes into nitric oxide (NO), which causes the blood vessels to dilate and relax, it is a necessary amino acid for cardiovascular health. 64 million Americans have some form of cardiovascular problems. In 1932 scientists found out that L-arginine is needed to create urea, a waste product necessary for the removal of toxic ammonia from the body. In the 1990’s scientists discovered that L-arginine is a NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTER and that without this amino acid there wouldn’t be any nitric oxide.
Are you exposed to toxins? FREE! Download “The Cure For All Diseases” PDF Here!