Alcohol is a diuretic that causes the depletion of beneficial nutrients and vitamins from the body, the most important of which is vitamin B12. One Bytox patch contains 1000mcg’s of vitamin B12 and other B vitamins, which together make up the vitamin B complex. The vitamin B complex in conjunction with other supplements, such as the kind provided by Bytox, may help restore balance to the body and can assist it in replenishing depleted nutrients resulting from alcohol consumption. The vitamin B complex as well as many other nutrients are rapidly depleted from the body due to the diuretic effect of alcohol. The loss of these nutrients adversely affects the central nervous system, which creates the condition we all know as the “the hangover.” The BytoxTM Hangover Patch can help replenish these nutrients, thus potentially assisting the body in restoring its natural balance. INGREDIENTS: Acai Berry 20mg, Vitamin A 1mg, Vitamin B12 1000mcg, Vitamin B2 1.7mg, Vitamin B3 19mg, Vitamin B5 5mg, Vitamin B6 2mg, Folic Acid 4000 mcg, Vitamin D 5mcg, Vitamin E 10mg, Vitamin B1 150mg, Green Tea Extract 10mg. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic Copolymer Adhesive. The Patch does not contain latex.
- Apply one Bytox Hangover Patch at least 45 minutes before consuming alcohol.
- Remove the patch from its packaging; hold the patch by the corner.
- Apply it to a dry and hairless area on your body. (Please note that when using the patch on a regular basis, apply it to different areas on the body.)
- Keep the patch on for at least 8 hours after you’ve stopped consuming alcohol, without exceeding 24 hours. In the meantime, stay hydrated.
- The patch will firmly stay on. To take it off, wet the patch with warm water, then gently pull each corner and peel towards the middle. Do not yank of pull the skin!