- Provides guidance from high-profile leaders in the field of baseball medicine, including experts in the areas of nutrition and mental health, for a well-rounded approach to every athlete.
- Addresses issues at all playing levels, including the rapidly escalating volume of injuries in children and adolescents.
- Features concise, easy-to-read chapters for quick reference or review.
- Covers epidemiology and biomechanics of baseball specific movements; elbow, hand and wrist, shoulder, core and lower extremity, and concussion and spine injuries; youth specific injuries; performance enhancing drugs; and rehabilitation and conditioning.
- Focuses on every aspect of medicine as it relates to baseball, making this an invaluable reference for sports medicine practitioners, PM&R and primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and more.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Please bookmark Cure Help!