“I love this book! More like this please!” The Fashion Spot
#1 Best-Selling Author Confused about anti-aging? You’re not alone.
Investigative journalist, Rachel Knight, reveals how many anti-aging products have no evidence behind them. She investigates the products with real evidence, and shows which ones are worth spending your money on.
From skincare creams, anti-aging devices, supplements and lifestyle tips, she leaves no stone unturned in finding out what really works.
What’s more, using her Master’s degree in clinical research and her years working in healthcare advertising, Rachel equips her readers with industry knowledge, so that they will forever understand the tricks of the trade.
Here’s a Preview of What You’ll Learn…
- Discover the products that are proven to work at a biological, anti-aging level
- Learn why some women look young for their age, and how you can too
- Understand how marketers mislead you, and how to know when there is real evidence
- Prevent accelerated aging
- Discover new devices, tools and supplements that have been proven to reduce the signs of aging
Here’s What Other People are Saying…
- “Great read, really informative, wish I had read it years ago!” Fiona Flynn
- “It was really refreshing to read about beauty from a scientific perspective. We so often don’t question claims made by the beauty industry.” Camille Deeny
- “It’s good to read useful, straight forward advice about a subject that affects us all, and by someone who is well qualified to give it! Well worth reading.” Susan Beck
Amazing discoveries reveal that many of our common ailments and diseases are actually the result of toxins and parasites. FREE! Download “The Cure For All Diseases” PDF Here! Learn about the simple steps we can do to improve our health and possibly even get a fresh start!