An air purifier is an excellent adition to any household and can help keep allergic reactions to a minimum.
Shop for one that has a HEPA filter as those are particlularly effective at getting spore and other airborne contaminants under control fast!
Lips are sensitive!
Your lips can burn quite easily - always apply lip balm with a sunblock when you spend more than a few minutes in direct sunlight.
news and information
Air Purifiers - It will seem horribly unfair to any child who suffers with allergies that they cannot have a pet or must loose one whom they have grown attached to. Is there a way to deal with pet allergies which may lessen or even eliminate the suffering for adults and children with allergies?
Between 15% to 20% of all dogs in the United States suffer from allergies. As in humans, allergies may manifest in different ways producing varied symptoms in your pet. Knowing the signs of allergy suffering will bring your dog faster relief and happier days. As with any pet related medical issue, always consult your veterinarian if you suspect a problem.
Dogs can develop allergies or food sensitivities at any point during their lives. Often, dogs eat the same type of food for years, so their diet may be overlooked.
The most common problem causing foods include:
· Soy products · Beef · Chicken · Corn · Wheat · Pork · Milk · Whey · Eggs · Fish · Lamb · Chemical Preservatives · Artificial Sugars
Symptoms of Food Allergies often include:
· Itchy Skin · Ear Inflammations · Ear Scratching · Frequent Licking or Biting of Paws · Anal Itching · Face Rubbing · Head Shaking · Loss of Appetite · Coughing
Begin by excluding foods which are known instigators (see list above). Look for either a commercial product which contains ingredients your dog has not eaten before or prepare home-made food for your dog consisting of two parts starch to one part protein. Suggested protein alternatives include duck, salmon, venison, or rabbit. Potatoes are suggested as an alternative starch. All ingredients should be served boiled and fed in normal proportions to your dog's regular diet. Once prepared, the food can be individually packaged, frozen, and then used as needed. Home cooked diets are generally nutritionally incomplete and should only be used temporarily during the test period.
One item at a time, begin adding ingredients present in your dog's former food to his new food. If symptoms reappear, the food allergen should be easily identified. During the test period, make certain your dog eats only the new food. Eliminate treats, dog bones, table scraps, rawhide, chews, vitamins, etc. Once the offending food has been identified, look for a commercial food which does not contain that ingredient.
Atopic dermatitis, or canine atopic dermatitis, is an allergic skin disease generally caused by an immune hypersensitivity to environmental substances such as mold spores or dust mites. Indications your dog has this sensitivity generally present themselves by the age of two. Food and flea allergies, as well as parasitic infections, should be ruled out first as their symptoms are similar to atopic dermatitis.
Symptoms of Atopic Dermatitis include:
· Excessive Grooming · Licking or Chewing of the Paws, Stomach, or between the Toes · Change of Stomach Skin Color to an Irritated Red · Ears which are Red or Hot to the Touch
Skin allergy testing can be conducted by your veterinarian to determine your dog's specific allergy.
Caused by the saliva secreted by the flea, a flea allergy is the most common form of dog allergy. Sometimes the bite of a single flea may cause your dog to launch into fits of self-chewing and biting lasting for five to seven days.
Symptoms of Flea Allergy Include Severe Biting & Chewing of:
· The Tail and Surrounding Area · Stomach · Inside hind legs
A skin test can be performed to confirm your dog is allergic to flea saliva. Once a flea allergy has been confirmed, a strict control regimen should be initiated. Flea control products are safer now than they once were with options ranging from topical solutions to pills, shampoos and sprays. Garlic and Brewers Yeast have also been touted to keep fleas away as have weekly topical applications of lavender and eucalyptus oils. However these solutions have not been scientifically confirmed.
Whatever remedy you choose, consult your veterinarian first. Overly strong flea killing preparations may cause your dog more harm than good. Additionally, regular dog grooming (through your dog's coat and down to the skin) will help find and eliminate fleas and flea droppings.
Inhalant allergies are substances in the environment which cause your dog's immune system to react, releasing antibodies containing histamines, serotonin, and leukotrienes. Pollens from trees, grass, ragweed as well as mold spores, chemicals, dust mites and wood chips in pet bedding may cause your dog substantial discomfort.
One clue to diagnosing this allergy is timing. Is your dog's allergy seasonal or year round? If you know to what your dog is allergic, avoidance is the best remedy. To help mitigate possible allergens, use dehumidifiers to reduce mold, air conditioners during pollen season, air cleaners with HEPA filters for dust and pollen residue, and vacuum frequently.
Inhalant Allergy Symptoms Include:
· Biting and scratching at the body · Red or Irritated ear flaps which are hot to the touch · Head shaking · Rubbing the face · Severe scratching or biting of the flank, groin, paws and armpit regions
Remedy: Providing your dog relief may come in the form of a cool bath with colloidal oatmeal, aloe vera, eucalyptus, or a medicated shampoo. However these will only provide your dog temporary relief and will need to be repeated frequently.
Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids are natural anti-inflammatory agents which have proven successful in approximately 20% of dogs tested. Omega 3 fatty acids are found in fish oils such as Cod and Omega 6 fatty acids come from plants containing gamma-linolenic acid - such as evening primrose. Antihistamines have also proven effective in dogs with allergies with one short-term effect being lethargy or tiredness.
Corticosteriods (steroids) are substances which interfere with the function of the immune system and reduce itching by reducing the inflammation. They also affect all the organs in your dog's body and should be used under medical supervision for short periods of time or in small doses. Blood tests and intradermal skin testing can also be performed to judge specific reactions to allergens.
Contact allergies are the least common of dog allergies. Items such as flea collars, grass, shampoos, plants, chemicals, and wood chips may cause allergic reactions. By eliminating the irritant, symptoms should disappear.If you think your dog may suffer from allergies, keep a journal. Make notes as to the symptoms, their severity, and when they occur. This will help your veterinarian pinpoint the problem and help your dog achieve a speedier recovery.
M. H. Molock is the owner of dogclothes-apparel.com, an online dog clothes and accessories store. She also writes extensively on animal and pet issues. For more pet information and tips, subscribe to her free newsletter at http://www.dogclothes-apparel.com
We really do care about your health and happiness and are thrilled you are interested in our articles, but please always check with your doctor before trying something new!
Allergies in Dogs
Does your dog have allergies? It is interesting how dogs experience many of the health issues that humans do, including allergies.
Dog allergies can include skin allergies, dog food allergies (particularly corn and soy), house dust and dust mites, ragweed, molds, pollens and others.
Common Signs and Symptoms of Dog Allergies
Symptoms of dog allergies include your dog licking her paws, scratching her body or pawing at her ears (due to inflammation). In severe cases, you dog may have oozing hot spots on her body. Allergies may be seasonable or your pet may suffer all year round, depending on the allergen.
How to Avoid Allergens
Avoiding allergens should be the first step in treating your dog's allergies. If you suspect your dog may have allergies, see your vet for proper diagnosis and treatment.
If you dog has allergic reactions to pollens, keep him out of fields and tall grasses. Keep your lawn cut short and keep your dog indoors during days with high pollen counts.
How Are Allergies Treated in Dogs?
Typically, mild allergies are treated with soothing shampoos liked oatmeal shampoo, vitamins containing essential fatty acids to help stop itching and keep skin from getting dry. Hydrocortisone spray or shampoo may also help to relieve itching. Check with your vet for other recommendations.
Best Dog Breeds If YOU Have Allergies
If you suffer from dog allergies, the following dog breeds may be a good choice for you because they don't shed much, or have hair rather than fur: Terrier, Chinese Crested (hairless), Italian Greyhound, Maltese (has coat similar to human hair), Shih Tzu (has hair rather than fur), Poodle (little shedding). Other popular low-breeds are crosses with Poodles such as the Cockapoo and Labradoodle. Keep in mind that no dog is completely non-shedding, except perhaps hairless breeds!
Valerie Goettsch is web master of My Favorite Dog, a website featuring dozens of articles and information on where to find the best of everything for your dog, from flea meds to beds, training and designer clothes.
Cow's milk contains over 25 different molecules, which have the potential to elicit an allergic reaction. No wonder milk is repeatedly ranked among the top eight offenders for food allergies! In fact, many doctors, scientists, and health specialists recommend going dairy free as an initial test when a food allergy is suspected.
If you dog is allergic to dust mites, vets suggest you use a plastic cover over your dog's bed, use a waterproof liner to keep mites from getting in the bed, avoid letting your dog on upholstered furniture and avoid stuffed animals. Dogs with dust mite allergies do best in uncarpeted rooms. Be sure to vacuum very frequently.
What Exactly is a Milk Allergy?
Although they are often muddled together in conversation, milk allergies and lactose intolerance are quite different. A food allergy is identified as an abnormal and heightened response of the immune system to certain components (most notably proteins) within a food. In milk, the two leading allergy offenders are the milk proteins known as casein and whey. Casein is the curd that forms when milk is left to sour. Whey is the watery part that is left after the curd is removed. A food intolerance is when you develop symptoms after eating a food that your body can't cope with effectively, but it does not involve an immune response.
Some scientists believe that there is only one type of "true food allergy" while others report studies of two, three, and even four variations of food allergies. For simplicity sake we will just note the two most commonly sited allergy categories: immediate hypersensitivity reaction and delayed hypersensitivity reaction. In immediate hypersensitivity situations symptoms may begin to appear within minutes of ingesting the offending food. Like the way your friend's Aunt Martha blows up like a balloon the second she takes a bite of that chocolate bar laced with peanuts. Delayed hypersensitivity reactions have received little attention until recently, so not too much is known about them as of yet. It is believed that these types of reactions elicit a different response from the immune system than the immediate hypersensitivity. With delayed hypersensitivity, symptoms have an onset time of 6 to 24 hours after eating an offending food, tend to reach their peak at about 48 hours, and gradually subside over 72-96 hours. For both immediate and delayed reactions, symptoms may be very mild, and even go unnoticed (i.e. rash or eczema), or they may be quite severe (i.e. Aunt Martha).
How Common are Milk Allergies?
It was previously thought that milk allergies occurred only in infants, and that the problem subsided prior to adulthood. Unfortunately, for many of us this just isn't so. The numbers are all over the board, but it is estimated that anywhere from 2 to 7.5% of infants have an allergy to cow's milk. Studies show that approximately 60% of infants allergic to cow's milk will "outgrow" the allergy by the age of 4, 80% by the age of 6. Bonus for those people, but this leaves up to 4.5 million people in the U.S. alone with a potential milk allergy. This is more than "just a few" people by our estimates. To complicate things further, it seems that it is possible for adults to develop a milk allergy with no childhood history of allergies. Another interesting fact, symptoms associated with milk allergy have the potential to morph over time. One study followed a group of milk allergic children and found that at the beginning of the study most of the children had primarily gastrointestinal symptoms (vomiting, diarrhea), but by the end of the study, many had switched over to respiratory symptoms such as wheezing.
What are the Symptoms of Milk Allergies?
Similar to other food allergies, the majority of milk allergy symptoms can be lumped into three "reaction" categories:
Skin: Itchy, Red Rash; Eczema; Hives; "Shiners" or Black Eyes; Aphthous Ulcers (canker sores) Swelling of the Lips, Mouth, Tongue, Face, or Throat.Digestive: Abdominal Pain; Abdominal Cramps; Abdominal Bloating; Diarrhea; Gas; Nausea; Vomiting.Respiratory: Runny Nose / Congestion; Sneezing; Watery Eyes; Itchy Eyes; Coughing; Wheezing; Shortness of Breath; Recurrent "colds"; Sinusitis.
To the pleasant surprise of many "psychological" sufferers, current research has uncovered a fourth category of symptoms, known as Behavioral. Many doctors now believe that food allergies, including dairy, could be a direct cause of fatigue, migraine headaches, hyperactivity (ADHD), irritability, night-waking, anxiety, and sore muscles and joints
As noted above, these symptoms may be mild or severe and life threatening; they could appear immediately or over a period of several days; and they may vary in response based on mild, moderate, and large quantities of milk intake.
How Do I Know if I Have a Milk Allergy?
There are many different types of clinical allergy tests available, all with varying levels of effectiveness, but many doctors are moving towards elimination diets. An elimination diet can easily identify a negative effect to a food, whether it is an allergy, intolerance, or a pure mystery, regardless of what the individual test results say. Doctors and patients are often pleased with this method as it is simple, free, highly effective, and tailored to the individual.
Can Milk Allergies Be Treated?
As with most allergies, avoiding the offending substance is the top recommended treatment.
GoDairyFree.org was written and published by Superstar Life, Inc., a company centered on life management, growth, and enhancement. If you have any questions, or would like to submit a testimonial, recipes, or useful information, please email email@example.com
Ah the time of year again where the leaves change color, the air gets cooler, and the winter season is just a few weeks away. If you just read this and see these things happening outside then obviously you don't live in Southern California. Out here the leaves stay the same, the days get hotter and the Santa Ana winds return. We have seen this just recently and have seen the horrible affects of the wind with the recent wildfires, but what maybe isn't seen to everyone but felt by a lot is the toll this wind, heat and lack of humidity is doing to people's allergies and lungs.
Most of us either have or know people who have been coughing, sneezing, stuffy, constantly trying to relieve their dry throat, having more and more asthma attacks and just generally feeling pretty miserable. It's no fun to be feeling this way, and we can expect just more of these days to come, but what can we do to help alleviate the symptoms and possibly prevent them? Now all you people who aren't in Southern California don't stop reading, these tips are great for anyone suffering from similar symptoms; hopefully they will relieve your allergies and make for better breathing and healthier lungs.
- First of all take care of any problems you may have indoors in your home.
- Replace sheets and pillow cases with those that help to prevent dust mites from escaping the bedding and wash these beddings weekly in hot water. - Make sure and keep your rooms free from clutter and vacuum and dust regularly.
- Try to avoid going outside during high pollen count or very windy days; most weather reports now include a pollen count that can be a good guide to when you should avoid outside air as much as you can.
- Especially avoid exercise during these days, replace your routine with things that you can do in your home.
- Make sure and keep your windows closed during these days, don't want to bring inside the air we are avoiding outside.
- Use saline eye and nose drops to keep your eyes and nose moist during days of very low humidity, drink plenty of water and if needed use over the counter antihistamines or decongestants.
Following these tips can dramatically help relieve your allergies and help you to have a healthy and happy fall season.
Garrett Stults is an expert and author in the field of allergies, asthma and the pulmonary system. He is also an asthma sufferer as well and the webmaster of http://www.naturalremedymarket.com a website dedicated to natural remedies and treatments for allergies, asthma, bronchitis, smoking and other lung related conditions.
CONQUER ALLERGIES/ THRUSH/ CANDIDA
* * * * * Do you experience sneezing, watery eyes, and itching - sinus congestion, aches and pains - lethargy & inflammation - irritable bowel and digestive upsets? If you do, then you maybe allergic to certain foods or substances. - Allergies are becoming more prevalent due to increased levels of stress and chemical additives in food and drink. An allergy is a hyper-reaction of the immune system caused by foods and substances that trigger an extreme reaction, resulting in inflammation, which is one of the symptoms of an allergy. - Antibiotic medication alters the delicate balance of digestive bacteria in the gut, leading to medical conditions such as Thrush and Candidiasis, where a common digestive yeast overgrows to the point that it becomes a medical problem. Thrush is a fungal infection in the mouth or genitals - more later..... - In this article you will learn about the nature of allergies, thrush and candida and the ultimate cure..... - Introducing Brenda - a member of the Natural Health Council. "After 15 years as a clinical naturopath treating digestive ailments, I know that Allergies, Thrush and Candida overgrowth are serious health issues that should not be ignored.
These conditions are symptoms of an underlying cause." - If you have tried and failed to recover your health - either by conventional or alternative methods, then the root cause and remedy for your ailments may have been overlooked. Both conventional and alternative medicine is dominated by practitioners who treat the symptoms, but rarely the root cause. By learning how your body works you can take control of your recovery and escape the 'Sickness Treadmill'. - Members of the Natural Health Council know from experience that there are lesser-known health hazards that are often overlooked. There are general guidelines that you will find in health magazines and clinics, however we are all individuals - different ages and constitutional types, with specific circumstances that need to be taken into account - (your age and occupation - your constitutional type and genetic inheritance). - However, these guidelines do not take into account those who have unwittingly accumulated heavy metals or chemical toxins that give rise to severe immune deficiency and complex health problems that are difficult to resolve - ME (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and MS - infertility, miscarriage, still-born, deformed and mentally retarded children - early dementia and cancers. - Very often people have the right MOTIVATION but the wrong INFORMATION. A lot of busy people want better health, more time and energy, but they don't have the right information that will enable them to get quick and long lasting results. -
There are three basic steps to achieving your goals, whether it is: -
- Financial independence
- More leisure time or anything else
- 1 Get the right information
- 2 Make the right plan
- 3 Take the right action
The right information will enable you to: -
- Conquer food allergies by normalising your immune system
- Resolve acne, eczema and psoriasis
- colitis and shingles
- Beat candida, thrush, haemorrhoids and bowel infections
- Prevent indigestion, heartburn and hot flushes
- Prevent bloating, constipation, colds and flu - Resolve ME (chronic fatigue), osteoporosis and arthritis.....
- Better manage stress and anger
- Improve your self-confidence
- If this sounds too good to be true then read on!
* * * * * Because of the misinformation put about by clever advertising, we are going to tell it like it is. There are many overlooked facts that you need to know if you want to be well and avoid the 'Sickness Treadmill'. - The myth about disease: It appears that most people believe that illness can strike anyone at any time and there is nothing they can do about it. It has been proved that disease can only take hold when the conditions are right and most of those conditions are under your control. - Most doctors are trained to intervene by declaring war on germs and viruses using expensive high-tech radiation machines and drugs to vanquish the enemy. This is as futile as trying to kill all the rats in a trash-infested city like London or New York. Surely the best solution would be to remove the trash. - It is this backwards teaching about health and disease that creates the confusion in people's minds. The only reason why those germs and viruses ever invade our body is because we have unwittingly created the conditions that allow them to thrive. - Initially, most health seekers are concerned with overcoming a specific health problem, using a quick fix remedy. However, in the long-run and as we get older, more health problems arise and become increasingly difficult to overcome by just using a 'magic potion'. This then makes the idea of 'alternative' forms of healing more attractive, because they give us a much better chance of becoming and remaining healthy into old age. - Although there are no easy answers, there are solutions that will empower, not mystify the individual who sincerely wants to be well. Reliable information is the most effective tool for those seeking to improve the quality of their life. -
This information is presented for the educational and free exchange of ideas and information in relation to health and wellness. It is not intended to diagnose any physical or mental condition, or to prescribe any medicines. There is no copywrite on the published articles so you can copy and paste on to a word document for your own purposes. -
* * * * * The standard treatment for most allergies is avoidance and drug therapy to suppress the immune system. Unfortunately, this does not remove the underlying cause and the patient may experience complications and serious, long-term side effects, which can predispose the onset of chronic ill health and multiple allergies. - In the body of an allergic person, the immune system reacts abnormally when an allergen is brought into contact or absorbed by their body. The immune system treats the allergen as a dangerous invader - the same reaction that normally helps protect us from infectious diseases. - As a result, your body's white blood cells produce antibodies, which trigger the release of histamine (also found in stinging nettles) and causes inflammation. - The skin is the largest organ of the body and the lungs are second. All organs assist the elimination of toxins, so when the skin or lungs become congested from a toxic overload, breathing becomes laboured and the skin breaks out in a rash. Your skin is a living, breathing barrier against contamination by toxins. The practice of using chemical detergent on the skin neutralises the protective acid barrier - see toxic toiletries article. - Substances such as dust, pollen and noxious vapours can irritate the lungs, and toxins in cosmetics, toiletries and household cleaners can irritate the skin. -
* * * * * Common allergens include melon, peanuts, eggs, Soya and shellfish - dust mite, animal fur and insect stings - latex rubber, nickel and mercury amalgam leakage in damaged tooth fillings - see related article. - Some allergic reactions work quickly to release large doses of histamine, while others work slowly to increase sensitivity, resulting in digestive upsets with long-term adverse consequences such as dysbiosis and candida - conditions that are often overlooked by conventional medics - see below. - Common sensitivities include intolerance to wheat, onions, dairy, caffeine, sugar and various food additives such as artificial sweeteners, flavour enhancer (mono sodium glutamate), tartarzine and preservatives (E numbers). Also certain medications - antibiotics and synthetic hormones. -
Children can develop digestive upsets and hyperactive behaviour due to additives in their food and drink. New research has found that preservatives and colouring (E numbers) in food and drink can predispose illness and changes in children's behaviour and temperament - see link below. - Sometimes - as in hayfever - an allergen produces a similar response every time. The results may be unpleasant - whereas in times of stress it may trigger a response that can be dangerous. - Anaphylaxis is an extreme and sometimes fatal reaction to extreme stress in an allergic person. New research shows that this is on the increase and that a large part of this reaction is usually an asthmatic or heart attack. - Avoiding allergens can limit your freedom of choice of food items in your diet and incur extra expense in buying gluten free bread or removing allergy causing substances from the air, carpets and bedding in your home. So the best course of action is to desensitise and normalise your immune system so that the presence of these substances does not compromise your health. -
* * * * * Thrush and Candida overgrowth are serious health issues that should not be ignored. These conditions are symptoms of an underlying cause. Recent medical research shows that the increased levels of allergies among the population are partly due to digestive upsets caused by stress, broad-spectrum antibiotics and an unwholesome diet. - Antibiotic medication alters the delicate balance of digestive bacteria in the gut, leading to medical conditions such as Thrush and Candidiasis, where a common digestive yeast overgrows to the point that it becomes a medical problem. Thrush is a fungal infection in the mouth or genitals - see candida article. -
Medications may ease your condition for a while, but they are not a cure. They only suppress the symptoms and compound the problem - and may lead to a more serious condition later on. Any Holistic health recovery program should get to the root of your problem, which may be the result of unresolved stress, toxins, allergies and/ or dehydration, that may be upsetting the digestion and absorption of vitamin and minerals - ask about our Health Quiz.. -
* * * * * Heal the ROOT problem: According to Dr. Ronald Drucker, "If you suffer from chronic poor health, your choices of action are essentially limited to just two": - 1. You may take steps to heal the problem naturally after detecting the root cause and in turn receive an array of health benefits stemming from proper digestion, assimilation and the essential fuelling of every cell, tissue and organ in your body...or... - 2. You may follow the 'gilded-path' laid by the pharmaceutical industry and supported by conventional medics who would have you believe that these symptoms can only be treated with drugs to mask or hide the problem for the rest of your life. The pharmaceutical industries motto is: "A patient cured is a customer lost". - The best course of action is to desensitise and normalise your immune system so that the presence of noxious substances does not compromise your health. Conventional medical practitioners specialise in intervention medicine and surgery, which can be dangerous and expensive. However 'Alternative Holistic Healthcare' is relatively harmless and inexpensive. For those who want to recover their health by natural means, we have compiled a unique self-help recovery program - ask about our Health Quiz. -
* * * * * I welcome your questions and comments. - Brenda, C/o The Natural Health Council - Email:firstname.lastname@example.org -
* * * * * Further reading: - Resolving Hayfever - Resolving Acne, Eczema and Psoriasis - Overcoming Fears and Phobias - Improve Self-confidence - Laughter Medicine - Why is my Doctor against Alternative Therapies? - Stress Facts - A Good Nights Sleep - A Healthy House - Infertility and Impotence - Asthma - Diabetes - High Blood Pressure & Cholesterol - Natural Weight Loss - Chronic Pain & Fatigue - Removing Parasites - see full catalog -
Introducing Brenda - a member of the Natural Health Council. "After 15 years as a clinical naturopath treating digestive ailments, I know that Allergies, Thrush and Candida overgrowth are serious health issues that should not be ignored. These conditions are symptoms of an underlying cause."
Here are some related articles on allergies
Allergic Condition - Many people don’t realize that their dogs, just like human beings, can suffer from allergies. In fact, about twenty percent of the dogs in the United States alone suffer from one allergy or another, with flea allergy dermatitis being the most common form of allergies in dogs. Other types include atopic dermatitis, food allergies, and inhalant allergies.
Allergic Reactions - Allergy rates are on the increase especially in Western countries (compared to people in less affluent rural parts of the world) and there is a growing body of evidence that strongly suggests that asthma is an environmentally induced disease.
Allergic Response - A healthy home environment means that contaminants that are harmful to your health are removed or neutralized as much as possible. For allergy sufferers, it is vital to try to limit the free distribution of air-borne allergens that can trigger allergic symptoms.
Allergic Rhinitis - Food Labels Food labels usually list all the ingredients in any given food - that's why it's important to read the labels. If you see one of your food allergens listed, don't eat the food. The problem, though, is that a food protein can have more than one name.
Breast Cancer Increases - A person asked in the forum about his friend who has stomach cancer. He was interested to know how to treat the disease.
Cancer Research Industry - A philosophy of medicine that is over-reliant on logic and limited mainly to drugs and surgery is fundamental flawed.
Cause Lung Cancer - It is one of the most deadly cancers known to man; the average life span of an afflicted person from the time of diagnosis until death is less than 24 months.
Total Global Amnesia - Everyone already knows that exercise is an important part of a healthy lifestyle even if certain people choose not to exercise at all.
Cancer Society - Many hikers will choose a path to walk, sometimes its the easy way and sometimes its the hard climb.
More coming soon!
New Articles - Just Added
Treatment Manic Depression - Let’s face it, we all get depressed at times, it is only being human. However, as with all things, when it becomes excessive, depression, characterized by erratic mood swings, loss of interest in hobbies and a generally sad demeanor is very detrimental to our overall health.
Laser Hair Removal - Celebrities and Breast Size - They're Not as Naturally Blessed as You Might Think, The obsession over cosmetic perfection and, more recently, breast size, has sparked a rash of Hollywood "upsizing" in the breast department.
Cure Help Featured Article Topics
Acid Reflux - articles, tips, advice and information about Acid Reflux
Allergies - Allergies can be cured in many cases!
Anti-Aging - Anti aging health tips!
Arthritis - Arthritis cures and suggestions on how to reduce pain
Bed Wetting - Bed Wetting can be cured fast with the right approach
Cancer - Cancer is a major concern as our world gets more polluted
Cholesterol - Cholesterol is an important health concern
Depression - Depression cures can improve your state of mind
Diabetes - Diabetes may not be cured, but there are many tips to make life better!
Hair Loss - Hair Loss is a major concern for both men and women
Lasik Surgery - Lasik Surgery is an increasingly popular option to cure eye problems
Natural Cures - There ar emany natural cures to improve health and ailments
Nutrition - What you need to know about Nutrition and your health
Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery is an option to change your appearance
Skin Care - Skin Care is a major concern for children, men and women
Vitamins, Herbs & Supplements - Health tips about Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements
Stop Smoking Cigarettes - Tips for stopping cigarette smoking... yuck!
Teeth Whitening - all about dental methods and teeth whitening
Weight Loss - articles about losing weight and improving your body image.
Looking for something specific? We're proud to offer Google Search for both the web AND so you can find content on our web site! Simply type in a few words and select web or our site and we'll help you find exactly what you are looking for! Happy hunting!
Recent Health Tips Articles from the Web
Stay health with Cure Help Health Tips! 376&start=16&results=2"); ?>
Hot! Just added to Cure Help Health Tips!
Effective Weight Loss - Most people just don't understand that weight loss does not necessarily mean fat loss. In fact, many of the products and studies that go one nowadays concentrate on the area of weight loss. But, none of these studys really let people know the exact amount of FAT that's actually lost.
Natural Health Council - Between 15% to 20% of all dogs in the United States suffer from allergies. As in humans, allergies may manifest in different ways producing varied symptoms in your pet. Knowing the signs of allergy suffering will bring your dog faster relief and happier days. As with any pet related medical issue, always consult your veterinarian if you suspect a problem.
Cure Help Legal Disclaimer: Allergies articles, news, tips and information presented as a public service. Cure Help offers information for entertainment and educational purposes. None of the viewpoints or tips and suggestions presented in the articles are endorsed by Cure Help. Please consult a health care practitioner (your doctor) before applying any health tips, advice or suggestions for possible cures. We care about your health! Be smart and get several opinions before you implement any changes in your life! Please consult the FDA Compliancy Policy Guide for information on drugs and standards.
New Cure Help Health Tips Articles - Just Added!